Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2016
WAs so excited to finally get my hands on one of these and introduce the story and the elf to my little sister. The entire family loved it and got a kick out of elf on the shelf...My little sister misses her and cant really understand where she went for the rest of the year. LOL we even got her a outfit for Christmas! She had to touch her to put the outfit on she was sooo excited!!!
review image review image
on February 12, 2016
This elf is so cute! And my children lived the story! They had a blast waking up and searching for the elf to see what she was doing everyday! I would recommend for any parent and child with a vivid imagination. Have fun!!! (We did 😁)
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 24, 2017
If you have a little one, you need to do Elf on the Shelf. At least one time. It's great fun and to see the joy in a child's eyes is magical!
on November 19, 2017
This little elf is simply adorable. Can't wait to start a new Christmas tradition with my little ones.
on August 10, 2017
AWESOME ELF! We named ours "BUDDY"
on December 20, 2012
Granddaughters love it. It is such a great time when they come over or call and we discuss Suger Plum, or their Elf Candy Cane.
What a wonderful concept. Interaction with the family and children is priceless.
on January 5, 2016
It's perfect! Now to find cute little skirts for her!
on December 10, 2015
Arrived as expected. Always great experience ordering from Amazon. Only negative was elf in book has a hat that has a fuzz ball on the end and this elf didn't. My daughter wanted to know why they had different hats. She also doesn't come with the skirt as pictured. In my opinion they should match. Still a fun tradition.
on February 7, 2014
It's Elf on the Shelf--as cute as all the others. The package came in great shape, and my granddaughter loved the elf. Even at 16 months, she got excited to see the Elf every morning. Being so young, rather than hide the elf, her mother set up different scenes for her--one day she set the elf on the couch with a book in the elf's hands, and a "classroom" of stuffed animals around her, being read to. Another time she set the elf up on a play mat. So it even worked for a young toddler.
on January 7, 2017
This elf came perfect, although I do not like that the hands are stuck together. I don't really understand why they made them like that, but it's good in every other way. My kids loved the elf.