Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 429 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 457 reviews
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2016
Such a cute holiday tradition that add so much fun to our holiday memories! My daughter was so excited her baby brother had a elf pal as well! She adores her elf pal! These elf are very well made, Soft, cute and a our kids best friend though the month of December ♡.
review image review image
on December 16, 2015
I love this little elf. Instead of spending $30 on the traditional elf, I bought this and told the kids that he is even more special because they can actually hold him. I actually really like that my kids have a stuffed elf instead of the hard one. I still have them put the elf on it's shelf at night. But in the morning, the elf always seems to have found some kind of mischief!
on November 19, 2013
2013 This year I bought two of my special needs 22 and 26 year old nephew's a shelf elf OH MY they were so happy Santa sent them their very own elf!!! They named them and couldnt wait to see were the elf would be the next day LOL this thing is so much fun and brings so much joy to that special child Sent from santa to him or her! They are a little sad when he returns to the north pole but the small gift from their new pal and knowing the elf will be back, they cant wait for next year LOL. YOU CANT GO WRONG BUYING THIS ELF!!!
The Elf on the shelf,
2012 BEST MONEY YOU WILL EVER SPEND!
I bought this for my grandson had it shipped to his house he thought santa sent it and it had magic, He named him and every night his mom and dad moved it around and sometimes left notes about the north pole. It was so much fun he would tell me everything his new elf did and how sometimes he found the elf in the tree, on speakers so high no one could reach or how the elf got into the flour and making flour angels like you do in the snow best money I ever spent. OH almost fogot they cant touch their elf or the magic will go away, they show up sometime after thanksgiveing and watch over their new kid and after the kid is asleep the elf sometimes makes a trip to santa so he knows how things are with their new family. On christmas day the elf leaves a special something for his or her kid and returns back to the north pole to help santa get ready for next year, and of course he or she meaning the elf returns to their kid after thanksgiving every year.
on December 4, 2015
My kids have been running around the house with each of theirs since they got them.

Ever year when the Elf on the Shelf makes it's appearance, the kids always get super excited that it's arrive and heralded the coming of Christmas. The only downside is that, if they touch it, it could lose all its magic. Now they don't have to worry about that! They can hold and hug this one all they want. They still love the Real Elf and are always leaving him notes and asking him questions. In fact, they each had to ask the Real Elf what to name it's huggable stand-in.

If you family already has one of the original Elf on the Shelf:A Christmas Tradition (blue-eyed boy scout elf) kits, this is a must purchase.
I love the Elf on the Shelf, but more importantly, my wife loves him. Beginning on Thanksgiving night, I've been moving him around the house, so my wife has to look for him after she gets up in the morning. She never knows where he'll turn up next.

Elf is soft and very flexible, so he can be put almost anywhere in almost any position. It makes a fun Christmastime game to hide Elf and see who in your family will be the first one to spot him every morning.
on January 8, 2015
My son loves the Elf on the Shelf and really wanted one that he could hold and cuddle with. Since he cannot touch the small Elf on the Shelf that visits us each December, this was one that he could have all year round to play with and is soft and cuddly which is what he loves most. It arrived brand new attached to the box (as pictured) and was inside a clear plastic bag. It shipped and was delivered very timely.
on April 4, 2017
These are precious little keepsakes! This was the first year we had an "Elf on the Shelf" and my 7-year-old daughter wanted an elf she could play with. This is PERFECT! I got 2 of these, one for each kid, and they were the favorite on Christmas morning! She can't wait until our 'real' elf on the shelf can meet her lovie elf on the shelf! Perfect gift for any child! Their older cousins wanted one as well!
on January 25, 2017
My son loves his Elf. I opted for this version rather than the plastic faced one, because its softer and just cuter all around. I just wish they incorporated a way to be able to pose his arms easily.
on January 12, 2015
My daughter was asking for Elf on the Shelf this year. After reading several reviews, I decided to go with the plushee, as it sounded more lovable and didn't come with the book. This allowed me to make up my own story. Santa Letter for the elf that eliminated some of the "The Elf is Watching if you're naughty" stuff, and turned it into someone who is looking to my girls to be a good example. My daughter loves her elf, and we are having fun with it. It is very soft and huggable and seems well-made.

Thank you for being inspiration and adding a bit of lighthearted fun to our Christmas.
on December 7, 2016
Gave these to our boys as a special Christmas tradition. They are really soft and cute but 4yr old seems to not care much for them. 5month old smiles at his...maybe next year lol

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.