Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 670 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 737 reviews
on May 31, 2016
Wow, wow, wow, what an awesome book. First off, Dr. Bradley Nelson, through this book, introduced me to the wonderful world of muscle testing. At first I thought it couldn't possibly work, but the more I did it, I started to see there's really something to it! I felt like a whole new magical world was opened up to me. I could ask myself (or the universe?) anything and get answers. I've been using muscle testing to find out what supplements are best for my body, what foods are best, whether or not I should continue with the physical therapy I'd been going to with no success (and the answer was "no"), the causes of my insomnia, and so on. The book is worth it just for this bit of wisdom alone!

But the book is REALLY about how most of us have trapped emotions that cause all kinds of emotional and physical ills and how we can release them with a simple technique using muscle testing and an ordinary magnet - even a refrigerator magnet will work. Dr. Nelson provides example upon example of how he's successfully used muscle testing in his chiropractic office. Reading about those examples were very helpful to (a) get my skeptical mind to start thinking this technique might actually work, and (b) give me ideas of all the kinds of experiences that can lead to a trapped emotion and all the various physical and mental ailments that can result from a trapped emotion.

So now I've finished the book, and over the past few weeks have experimented with releasing my own trapped emotions. I've got to say, I think this really works! First I released a couple emotions and found out when and how (meaning what was the situation) they were trapped. Fascinating! Then I worked on the heart wall and released 7 emotions that were trapped there. According to muscle testing, my heart wall is gone. Now every few days I'll work on releasing another emotion or two, and I plan to do this until my body says there are no more trapped emotions.

To give a little background, I have a history of problems with depression and anxiety. I was on medication for 20 years, and over the past few years have weaned myself off all pharmaceuticals (prescription and over-the-counter) and have totally revamped my diet, eating no wheat, dairy, sugar, alcohol, soy, yeast or processed food and only eating organic vegetables, fruit, some meat, nuts, seeds and filtered water with no fluoride nor chlorine. I've lost 50 pounds, which is awesome, but the depression has hung in there and no supplements, positive affirmations or alternative therapies seemed to work. Then comes this book. After releasing several emotions I was feeling noticeably better! Now I'm not out of the woods yet, but then again my body tells me I still have trapped emotions to release. I'm the most optimistic than I've been in a long, long time. I can't wait to try the technique on some friends to see if it will help them as well. Again, I feel a whole new world has just opened up for me. This book is such a gift!
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2012
I was first introduced to MET (muscle energy testing) when I enrolled in a Massage Therapy program in 2002. A Chiropractor who was teaching our kinesiology class showed us how MET works. Being a Psychologist and skeptical of these types of pseudo-science techniques, I watched intently as to how our instructor was manipulating this technique to alter the answers. Not only did I accuse him of changing his pressure, his pressure point and his own body positioning, I also accused him of using subliminal hypnosis. Although I admitted it was a nifty gimmick, there was no getting me to believe it was real, much less accurate.

In 2005 I began teaching at a college. Many of the courses were in the Massage Therapy program. While teaching kinesiology, I decided to bring up MET and had the students test it out based upon what I had previously witnessed. During this process, I started to question my own doubts and the possibility MET *may* be a potential valid source of testing the subconscious for answers since "the body never lies but the mouth frequently does."

In 2006 I was seriously injured in a car collision and suffered from chronic sciatica daily, until mid-2012 when I was introduced to someone who uses Dr. Bradley Nelson's "Body Code System" and my issues with chronic sciatica were alleviated in ONE session overnight. An issue that had been causing me debilitating pain more than 6 years requiring muscle relaxants (10mg Flexeril every 4-6 hrs daily) and pain killers nightly to sleep as well as hours of daily stretching (2 hrs every morning, 15 minutes at lunch and another 30-60 minutes at bedtime) has been completely healed for the last 2 months!!!

During another session several emotional issues surfaced that were released. The next day I tested to see how effective these sessions truly were. I thought about the events that occurred and the emotion attached to the event and asked myself "Do I still feel this way?" and my answer was "No." each time. Then I asked myself "How do I feel about this event now" and my answer was "Neutral and peaceful." There was another event I was unable to release on the first attempt (which had surprised me) so we did a second attempt to release and that one DID work. When I tried to think of that event . . . I couldn't remember the situation OR the emotion no matter how hard I tried. This was something that I could previously recall at will and I know I had because I had commented on that fact. This was neither a repressed nor suppressed memory or emotion and now it had been released so well that I no longer had a reason to remember it. HOW AMAZING!!!

Over the last 20 years I have worked with many different techniques seeking one that is the most effective without drudging up and rehashing the events from our past so that we can truly heal and move forward with life. Emotion Code IS that technique. While you are ABLE to reveal the actual age and event of the emotional blockage, it is NOT REQUIRED to release the emotion - as long as you ask the question "Do we need to know more about this emotion?" and the response is "No." then you are able to release the trapped emotion at that moment.

NOTE: You must be open to the possibility this is a method which will work to help you release the emotions trapped in the memory of your body, otherwise it may not work.

I like and believe in this healing modality provided by Dr. Nelson. During a day and age when so many people are charging extortionist fees for their services to treat or to teach others to work their modalities, Dr. Nelson provides the information for FREE and NO strings attached, by simply supplying your email address. He shares the information with you for FREE. You can unsubscribe as soon as you receive the protocol. While he does sell magnets for those who want them, he does not try to sell you on expensive magnets to do this technique. He admits you can do this with ANY magnet that has its charge. This honesty and his actions indicate someone of high morals, values, and a genuine concern for the well-being of humanity.

My magnet of choice (used effectively on animals as small as housecats and as large as equine & bovine cattle): Powerful Handle Magnet with Ergonomic Handle, 4.50" Length, 1" Width, 3.375" Height Including Handle, 100 Pounds Pull, 1 each

If you are looking for a technique that is simple, effective, permanent and easy to apply - your search has ended with this healing modality!
on April 14, 2017
Coming from a household of Oncologists, I was very skeptical when I picked up this book. In fact, I was truly just looking for another self development book. There were three things that were pressing me. My mother passing away from pancreatic cancer and having limiting beliefs before she passed away bothered me. Also, why people would join businesses and why they would sabatoge themselves left me curious. Lastly, why my parents divorced after thirty years made me realize that relationships are more complex and what would make this type of result happen? All of these questions were resolved by the study of imbalances and an issue called the "heart wall." This book changed our life and assisted many clients of mine all over the world. This is truly the future of medicine.
on June 13, 2015
BEWARE! Your life will never be the same. Do you love people? Have you ever wished you could help someone you love when they are feeling down, or in pain? If so, this is the book for you! Dr. Nelson's knowledge and techniques will transform your life and those around you. Your subconscious mind knows EVERYTHING! Learn these techniques and understand how to communicate with the subconscious mind. I have used this method to help/heal friends, loved ones and even animals. The future of medicine and mental health is here, and you can learn to be a person that brings positive change to the world.
Don't delay. Make a difference!
on June 15, 2016
This book has changed my life and that of some of my clients as well. I have successfully removed at least 50 different trapped emotions from myself, friends, and clients using this procedure. I even helped a good friend remove pain that was with her since her childhood. I am so happy I read this book and you should consider it if you want to help yourself and others heal. Great work, Dr. Nelson.
on January 9, 2016
I had been studying EFT Theraphy for a few months before I came across this book, I loved it and saw really great positive effects in my life but it was a bit too complicated for me to apply and understand.
After I read this book and started working with a Ecode coach my life has dramatically changed. I also have started using this method on my children and have seen a positive change in their behavior.
I have always focused on good nutrition, exercise, and practice holistic and natural health habits in my home so this book has complimented our life style very well. I'm excited to continue to use and perfect this his method and use it with my friends and family. Amazing stuff.
I also have to say my son is in need of hyperactivity and impulsivity control help and I've seen a positive change in him ever since I started using the e code.
on January 6, 2014
I never was able to get the muscle test to pass a skeptic's standards, but I bought a Trutester and used that instead (look it up, thanks are owed to the person who suggested it).

I have had a long road toward actually using this. Family members would have me locked up for doing this, which is a shame because it doesn't violate any religion if used ethically. If you have no ethics, don't bother until you get some.

I have used it once so far, by proxy. I can't prove it works and I'm very skeptical. However, if it doesn't work, I experienced a huge coincidence and witnessed a spontaneous improvement where nothing was happening before.

More people need to try this, if you are looking for a huge breakthrough, this may be the one. So far, 50 stars and two thumbs way way up!!!
on February 9, 2015
This is a book that I didn't know I needed until I read it. Julie Rowe gave a plug for this book at the end of her book 'The Time is Now', so I ordered it. I've known I had a heart wall for years. Living with an alcoholic parent, divorce and other hurtful experiences caused me to put a protective wall around my broken heart. I didn't realize that this wall was keeping me from feeling joy in my life, and was also causing me sleeping and health problems. This book was a God send for me.
on November 19, 2010
I have bought many different energy based books, and used different energy based techniques, with great results.

Quantum Touch taught me the importance of breath and how to move energy, and the principles of resonance and entrainment. EFT taught me how to release negative emotions within two minutes by tapping on specific energy points. Reiki taught me the importance of healing touch, and using Universal Life Force energy effortlessly.

Matrix Energetics taught me the importance of intention, and active imagination. I could go on, Qigong, Reiki, Touch of healing, Yoga, Tibetans, Huna..

A few months ago I attended a Donna Eden seminar, and saw The Emotion Code on sale with her products. I thought, hmm, this is the only product by any other author on sale, so it's recommended by her and must be pretty good.

It's an easy read, easy to learn, and easy to do the emotion code process. I was able to make it work with a fridge magnet. In fact it's similar to the energy zip up technique used by Donna Eden in which you trace your fingers up the central meridian to your mouth while holding an affirmation in mind, except that here you are tracing backwards over the governing meridian, to release trapped emotions and self testing to see the effect of what you are doing. This may very well be the quickest process work I have done.

This book contains every thing I like in a good book. There are numerous specific examples and case studies of how this process has worked on many people, and testimonials. I particularly like how he explained that certain emotions are tied to certain organs. Anger to the liver, sadness to the lungs and colon, anxiety to the heart, and peeved to the bladder meridian. What's another word for peeved? Although an emotion is not necessarily limited to a specific organ.

Not all of our emotions are conscious. Usually, if I am doing change work or people I might ask them what emotion they wish to release, so I was somewhat surprised at the intuitive method he uses to discover what emotion is really troubling the person. In fact not only did I read the book, I noted that he was doing a seminar in San Francisco, and I went. I wished to test this process on someone. I worked on several people, but one young lady in particular, who had been troubled by a knee pain since she was 16. Using the intuitive process we discerned the trapped emotion was blaming. I asked her if this made sense. She said yes. We backtracked to the root cause of the emotion, and I ran a powerful magnet down her spine three times, with an extra one or two passes for good luck. We tested her for the emotion and it was gone, and the pain had disappeared, in fact she felt warm sensations down her right leg as it released.

One of the intriguing chapters in the book is about heart walls. Almost all of us have them, in which the wall, designed to protect us operates as a barrier to connecting with people, and to intimacy. Mine was about one and a half feet thick, and made of wood. Many of the cases in the book had much bigger heart walls.

I find many parallels the Emotion Code process and TimeLine Therapy, in which I am trained, and there is a testimonial about a near death experience from someone who also did nlp and nlp and Timeline Therapy.

One of the other reviewers mentioned a concern about magnets. First, most of the magic of the process is in the intention of the magician not the wand he uses. This process requires you only to move the magnet over the meridian several times. Nowhere in the book does he recommend using a magnet for a prolonged period, and with a rolling magnet like the Nissen magnet you are getting both north and south exposure. You can read more about magnets in Donna Eden's Energy Medicine. Prolonged exposure to one pole for say 8 to 10 hours could be detrimental, and the magnets you can get at Radio Shack are probably powerful enough for your purpose.

If you wish to explore energy medicine more, I recommend:

The Energy Medicine Kit [With 43 Energy, Medicine Cards and 1-Inch Cut Glass Crystal and CD and DVD and 28-Page Booklet] [ENERGY MEDICINE KIT] by Donna Eden, which shows energy testing being demonstrated, energy zipup technique, and more advanced techniques, including a five minute daily routine to boost your energy.

Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal (Third Edition): The Power to Heal (Third Edition) by Richard Gordon.

Life Energy: Using the Meridians to Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Emotions: by John Diamond MD, one of the best books I have read on energy medicine, and a complete manual.

The Touch of Healing: Energizing the Body, Mind, and Spirit With Jin Shin Jyutsu. It's Jin Shin Jitsu, a complete system, very easy to learn and use.

The EFT Manual (Everyday Eft: Emotional Freedom Techniques) (EFT: Emotional Freedom Techniques)by Gary Craig is a simple tapping process useful for letting go of troubling emotions. Imagine easily letting go of issues such as anger, anxiety, fear, forgiveness, stress, procrastination, traumas, and buy various books on Amazon.

The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy is a beatifully illustrated encyclopedic book about energy medicine.
1111 comments| 392 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2016
Amazing. I can't wait to start learning and practicing these techniques. The book is very easy to understand and shows how much the author cares. I absent mindedly picked up this book in the store and sat down with some others and ended up leaving only with this one. In hindsight it feels like it was no accident. I was so impressed with it that I bought it again on Kindle so I could read it in bed with the lights off while my boyfriend slept. With him (boyfriend) being a therapist for 30 years in private practice, he's no stranger to emotional baggage and the effects they can have on the physiological body. I'll be practicing on him first! Also our youngest dog, Millie who came from a bad breeder and definitely has some emotional issues. Oh! I just remembered my channeled reading saying I was a healer! Well there you go!