Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on May 11, 2013
I love this app. Well worth the monies paid. It is great to be able to carry around this app when you want to do a reading for someone in need yet do not have cards with you. So far very easy to use. The only problem is I cannot get the email the reading to work.
on February 11, 2014
Amazing results from these cards definitely I would recommend them,! These cards are right on target. Highly accurate. Ans very interesting.
on April 4, 2016
A good diversion, easy to use.
on January 23, 2016
Very clear and understandable guidance.
on November 17, 2015
These are beautiful and easy to follow
on July 27, 2014
Beautiful cards, I am still new to Oracle Cards but these are very well written and easy to comprehend. I love them!
on June 14, 2013
I really enjoy these cards, don't hesitate to get them :) They are so handy to have on my Drioid, I can work them at anytime.
on May 15, 2013
Great explanation of the cards, reversal explanations as well, and decent spreads suiting the deck. This is a pretty insightful deck to begin with. Pretty app design, good for novices and experienced readers. I'm very satisfied with this app.
Luv them! Filled with wisdom that I already know but, wisdom that I need to be reminded of every now and then. Really beautiful cards. Thank you for the wonderful work you put into these cards!
on July 13, 2014