Libros en Español STEM GNO

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on December 26, 2015
This is THE book every Star Wars fan needs - even though the EU has been made un-canon now. I love every twist and turn of this sci-fi "history textbook"!
on February 22, 2017
very pleased with the condition of book, was just as described.
on October 28, 2015
My son-in-law to be is a HUGE Star Wars fan so he will absolutely love this! It came in a timely manner and in great condition.
on August 29, 2007
I almost never give a 100% review to anything. Movies, Games, books, whatever. THIS is THE essential chronology for Star Wars. Its written like a history book for star wars which I find completely fascinating. As well it has a galaxy map which brings so much insight to events surrounding the lore of star wars. There is nothing I don't like about this book and if there is a more complete chronology out there I would like to know about it.
on August 22, 2015
Great for getting to know the Star Wars expanded universe. It looked used?
on August 27, 2015
It was everything I expected. Nothing really went wrong with this.
on November 1, 2011
As a fan of both the Star Wars movies and the expanded universe this book is very helpful on finding where all the major events and books fall. I use it to keep the time line straight on what I'm reading. It is cheap enough so why not give it a shot?
on June 18, 2015
My nephew, who is 12,was very pleased with the book.
on February 19, 2015
Great and a must have for Star Wars fans, like my son who loves the book.
on February 27, 2014
The pictures and details are amazing!! I will be using this as a Star Wars RPG reference and it will be most useful...