Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 31, 2017
The music is great and it is a very good recording with fantastic sound.
on April 24, 2017
It's ELVIS fellas! Did you really expect less than five stars - Vol 2 ?
on June 6, 2017
Just what I needed.
on June 26, 2013
Before buying this CD I'd never really listened to any Elvis music except what I heard by chance on the radio or at wedding dances and so on. I actually bought it for my brother as sort of a gag gift, and then after making the purchase, I noticed the AutoRip feature. What a welcomed bonus! I downloaded the CD, put the songs on my iPod, and started listening. After a good month, I'm still not tired of it. I think it's one of those CDs that will never lose its luster no matter how many times I listen, like Tom Petty's Greatest Hits. I recommend this CD to anybody who has the slightest interest in Elvis music but doesn't know where to begin.
on September 22, 2017
GREAT!
on April 2, 2017
cd is very good
on May 12, 2015
There so many Elvis hits cd's, and 90 per cent of the songs are common in all, then in this day of computer music, one needs to watch for the mp3 remaster quality. There are a couple of great %)'s albums by Elvis supposedly done in 2013. This little out of no-where double album has the best sound quality in my opinion, plus some rarely used songs, make this THE BEST choice, albeit for NON ELVIS ADDICTS!?