Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on May 25, 2014
I haven't read the entire manual, but I was having issues resolving a case at my job. This book helped me tremendously for the issue in which I was having. I also paid less than I would have on the SHRM website. It was also in excellent condition!!
on July 13, 2014
This book provide a step by step roadmap for you to follow when conducting an investigation it is nice to have handy any time you have concerns about what to do next. Really helpful
on June 30, 2016
satisfied
on October 11, 2013
I understand it is tough to go into detail about every issue that may arise but this just seems to skim the surface of some. I need more in depth information regarding performing investigations.
on December 24, 2015
Good product overall.
on June 20, 2013
I ordered this book as reference for my managers and it is a handy tool when you need to find the right language for the right scenario. Reasonable cost and easy to table of contents.
on June 1, 2013
Wish it had more reference to case law. So I can understand the concept better within the specific area employment/labor law.