Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 17, 2014
Just so you know right off the bat, this book gets an automatic 2 star reduction from me for the countless spelling and grammatical errors. When I began reading, I dismissed the errors in the first chapter thinking that it would get better. However, it seems that nobody proofread this book, and the errors are very noticeable. Does it affect the content? No. But to me, it majorly disrupts the flow. When I'm reading about how to become successful, I would like my source to at least use the correct vocabulary and punctuation. In a blog post, Amazon review, or any other informal writing, I don't get bothered- but in a published book about success, I find it a bit unprofessional.

I have listened to a handful of Eventual Millionaire podcasts. I am a part-time freelance designer, also working a full-time job, and I have dreams of running my own business. I am not pushing to make that dream a reality right this minute, but I'm taking the time and doing what I can to acquire all of the knowledge and resources I can beforehand. I always enjoy listening to advice of people who have been there, but sometimes I find the interviews on Eventual Millionaire far too long. I always wish I could just take out the useful parts and learn from them all- that's where I hoped this book would come into play.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. While there are mentions of other Millionaires and various quotes from their interviews, most of the book does not revolve around that. The book begins with a very long section on how Jaime was in debt, how she saved a little money at a time to get out of debt, and how you can do it too. For me, this wasn't applicable to my life, so I skipped ahead.

The rest of the book contains some useful information, but for the most part I did not find it extremely beneficial. To sum it up- find a mentor or a mastermind group, brainstorm ideas until you find what your million dollar idea is, business plans are useless, never give up, set goals. Obviously there is more than that, but to me, most of it was information that I knew already. It wasn't until I reached Chapter 9, almost the end, that I found the information valuable. Chapter 9 contains specific stories of various millionaires Jaime has interviewed, which was interesting to me.

Maybe this book wasn't good for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset and have read up on the topic. If you're in debt, want to just leave your job and start your own, and have absolutely no idea where to start, then this book will probably be useful for you. But if I could give advise to someone like me, I would say save your money and watch the videos/listen to the podcasts for free. Jaime definitely gets quality, useful information from her interviews, but I think you'd be best suited getting the information from the interviews themselves.
66 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2014
After beeing a loyal fan of Jaimes podcast, I really looked forward to her book - and just like expected: it is good combination of both inspiration and hands-on practical tips for reaching your goals.

In Jaimes words, beeing an Eventual Millionaire is not (just) about the money, but rather the wish do something more. And if you do that in the right way, the money can and will follow. Money that will buy you freedom and a possability to change the world for the better.

In difference to many other books on entrepreneurship, the book doesn't try to show you a single silver bullet to get rich quick. Instead it gives you a toolbox of both mindset tools and practical tools for business planning, marketing and sales. I think its a good starting point for people who wants to make a difference!
on February 15, 2014
Jaime Tardy in her new book “The Eventual Millionaire” will escort you to the cocktail party of your lifetime. Imagine walking into a room lavish with a huge group of very successful millionaires willing to share their most inner secrets about life and business. Not the arrogant, manipulative stuffy types you might imagine millionaires to be, but conversely very down to earth terrific human beings that enjoy life and enjoy sharing their stories and giving back. Jaime Tardy has assembled these folks in one room to meet YOU “The Eventual Millionaire” . If this book doesn’t ignite the entrepreneur within you to take your business or idea to the next level no book will. So lucky to get an advance copy...
--Joe Rose, President & CEO Turnberry Solutions, Inc.
on January 18, 2015
I have been listening to The Eventual Millionaire podcast for a couple of years now and have been a big fan of the show and other content that Jaime puts out. It took me a bit before I read the book but am quite glad I did as it is a great combination of motivation, inspiration, and practical exercises. This is not the book for someone who just wants to sit back and dream about a business as it is filled with worksheets and checklists to get you to actually start generating ideas and put them into action. It is also gives the reality of entrepreneurial life that there will be rough patches and you will need to sacrifice in order to achieve your long term goals. The book is not any sort of get rich quick or focused on any particular niche; it is for you whether looking to build a brick and mortar or online venture or something in between. I strongly recommend this book to anyone looking to get on the path towards their own business.
on April 13, 2014
It is hard for me to find a book about business that is also easy to read and well formatted. Personally, I like to be able to pick up a book for 10 minutes, get something out of it and put it down (because I have kids and no time to read). This book is definitely that kind of book. There is great information packed into all the pages and it's formatted in such a way that I don't have to commit an hour to getting through a "chapter". Also, the action plans are great and really get you thinking about the logistics and reality of implementation of the principles in my own business. I would highly recommend this book to any small business owner or anyone else looking to get more out of life, become inspired, and discover new possibilities. Jaime does a great job of making the "unachievable" feat of being a Millionaire (note the capital "M") very approachable.
Thanks Jaime!!
on February 13, 2014
Jaime Tardy knows how to show that millionaires are human like all of us. She has expounded on it in her book and is a pleasure to be around.

Mrs. Tardy shows everyone that anyone can be an entrepreneur and become a millionaire.

In fact, it is essential now to become a millionaire because that will be the current state of affairs for anyone who wants to survive in this current economy.

Thank you, Jaime for bringing us this book and for showing us that millionaires are human.

If I were you, I will buy this book.

Cheval John
on February 13, 2014
I’ve been watching Jaime’s podcasts for a long time. The interviews that she takes, the questions she asks, and the way she is able to get the most valuable insights from her guests has been extremely beneficial.

This book accurately describes something that is reflected in her videos. It is the mindset and thought process of millionaires that needs to be understood. She does not provide a get-rich-quick method, but something much better. She encapsulates the mindset of top performers and provides it to the reader in an easy to understand format.

Highly recommend!
on March 10, 2014
I've been a fan of Jaime's podcast for a long time and was excited to hear she came out with a book. It is filled with useful information from a business coach's perspective on building your wealth for the right reasons and with the right mindset. If you're looking for a 'get rich quick' book, this isn't for you. But, if you are looking for actionable tips on how to start or grow a viable business - get this book immediately.
on December 7, 2014
>>> "THE EVENTUAL MILLIONAIRE", in its 10+ Chapters, 255+ Pages, etc. creates a "Call-To-Action" tone for those of us that are starting from a position of economic "swirl" and want to get right-tracked with some sound advice, etc. from people who have been there but who want to do it now on our own terms--with an enjoyable life and an enjoyable business.>>> Author Jaime Tardy, etc., with some help and advice of a few millionaires, helps lead the way for us...>>> Along the way, as our business coach, etc., she offers numerous golden nuggets that we can chose to use as we work our way toward financial independence and a fulfilled life...>>> If you want to be successful and enjoy financial security, but might not know how or don't think you can do it, "THE EVENTUAL MILLIONAIRE" can and will show you what it takes!!!...>>> Carpe Diem / Seize The Day and invest in your "THE EVENTUAL MILLIONAIRE" now...>>> Michael...The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup
on April 7, 2014
This book is an amazing introduction into the mindsets, first steps, and little know ways that millionaires become millionaires. I really enjoyed the book, it's easy to read and I definitely got value from it. Highly recommend!