Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Everything Fertility Book: All you need to know about fertility, conception, and a healthy pregnancy (Everything®)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 5, 2012
I bought this book in hopes to help me with my fertility. Let me tell you, don't waste your money. There are better books than this one. I swear this book gives you like 5 key points to boost your fertility and repeats over and over in every chapter. Same information, just different wording. Trust me when I say any other book is better than this book.
on June 20, 2013
This book is very basic in terms of the information it provides. Yes, it gives you the breakdown on most things related to fertility but it is not very comprehensive at all. Skip this book and pick up Dr. Richard Marrs' Fertility Book instead, which provides extremely in depth information. It is the only fertility book you are likely to need.