Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 26, 2016
This book is filled with tons of baseball rules and facts, yet it keeps very simple for a young kid's attention span. The games and puzzles were a good added bonus! My boyfriend's son is BIG into baseball so I figured he would like reading this book. He already knows most of the structure of the game and all the rules since he's been playing for so many years, so I think that part was a bit boring to him. But all of the history and facts were good. It was a hit!
on August 7, 2014
A great book for my grandson who is going to be a Major League Baseball player someday. He is interested in all things baseball and this book has some great and interesting facts about the history of baseball. It's always fun to have a little bit of extra knowledge about a subject when talking with friends.
on March 10, 2014
My Grandson will be trying baseball in order to find "his" sport. He has tried soccer and basketball and I don't know which one he will choose to concentrate on, but these books help with many tips and bits of information.
on April 18, 2013
my son is obsessed with baseball and has been reading this cover to cover since I bought it for him. He is thrilled to have lots of history on the game and the players. this book provides a great overview and is written in a language kids can follow. would definitely recommend!
on April 29, 2016
My 8yr old Grandson loved it. What else can I say?
on March 3, 2013
Short articles on baseball facts, ideal for father and son sharing when one is already a baseball fanatic and is beginning to share his love with the younger version of himself! Also perfect to motivate young sports-minded children who are beginning to read on their own.
on February 22, 2014
This is a great basic over view of the history of baseball. My son and I really enjoyed this. We read from it every night. It is a simple read and a fun way to learn about the history of our game
on March 28, 2014
I bought this book as part of my grandson's birthday gift. He just turned 8 and loves and plays baseball. He started reading it and loves...talks about it,too !
on November 11, 2013
I have enjoyed very much the graphics and I think the contents are very good too, specially for the kids. The information can be understood in a very ease way.
on November 4, 2013
My grandson loved the book ! He was so excited he started looking for his favorite players and was thrilled to find inforamation on them !