Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on February 25, 2014
I bought this along with a bank for my 9 year old grand daughter. After looking at it I felt it was too wordy and too complicated for a young elementary child to latch onto. I put it away for later.
on April 9, 2010
Both my 8 year old and my 10 year old have enjoyed picking up this book and reading it on their own. My husband and I, and my mom also have enjoyed perusing through it. It covers everything having to do with money. It's rather fascinating.
on July 19, 2015
The book is very easy to read, and makes sure the child has fun reading and understands fully. Also, it mentions a couple of sites, which the child is most likely to enjoy being on.
on November 9, 2016
Our friend's son loved it.
on March 18, 2017
GAVE AS GIFT SHE LOVED IT
on March 20, 2015
Highly approved by my grandchildren and their parents.
on January 5, 2017
This book is a great tool to teach children about money. Content is easy to understand for readers of any age. The games provide a fun way to give hands on experience.
on July 26, 2016
Every child should be given a copy of this book!
on July 12, 2013
This book doesn't provide any magical methods to get kids interested in learning about finances and understanding why saving makes sense, but it does provide a number of useful exercises that can make the process a lot easier.
on May 20, 2016
Excellent book and guide for kids! My grandson loves it!