Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on April 7, 2014
Bought this while expecting my first baby. It was different than What to expect when expecting, I read both and this book offer different or more information. It has cute little drawings and illustrations.
on August 11, 2012
I got a lot of good information about pregnancy from this book. My only complaint is that it is set up in "months" and not "weeks". I would have rather known what was going on week by week instead of month by month.
on February 20, 2015
This book is good - I have others that are more medical - this is more general what happens to you. This was good - but I like the more medical in depth explanations personally. It depends what you are looking for.
on December 24, 2012
Quite informative. Covers all the essential facts and information required for a first time to be parent. Also chronologically arranged so that the need to know info is presented as the baby grows.
on May 20, 2014
This is a great choice for expectant parents. It has so much useful information - I highly recommend it. Seller shipped quickly and was very dependable. Thank you!
on December 16, 2012
I bought this book for my daughter-in-law who is expecting. She says its got all the info
she needs and much more. She is delighted with this helpful book.
on July 17, 2013
My wife loved this book. It was even helpful to me. There are certain chapters that have paragraphs just for dad. A good book for both mom and dad.
on July 11, 2015
My daughter is finding this very helpful as she's progressing during her 1st pregnancy. It's approachable without too much medical jargon. Thanks.
on March 3, 2014
This book was very informative it details stages of pregnancy in language that all first time moms would be able to understand.
on October 20, 2013
Easy to read, very informative. I like how it covers different weeks. Very helpful to my husband. Very easy to understand.