Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2017
You got to get this CD this is a dance Shake around booty cu you know Sierra is the girls so I will always get her CDs anyway but evolution CD is very great usually you get the dance CD that goes with it but this was sure make you wanted in your booty all around the house the streets Wherever You Are
on January 13, 2014
Nice everything I expected from Ciara. She broke down the dance routine for you, but I must warn you this routine isn't for beginners you must I repeat You must have some experience in dance and when I say some I mean a lot. For advance dncer YOU ALL WILL LOVE THIS :-) !!! Receiving personal instruction from the princess of crump herself :-) . I'm ordeing my 2st one because someone broke mine. Ciara need to come out with her concerts out on dvd and more instuctioal videos. I love her and I'm 40 years old. Yes I will purchase ALL her material for my personal collection. Queen ARIES.Ciara congrad on your bundle of joy I often pray for you that God will send you a custom made husband like he blessed me with almost 21 years ago. Go girl from Queen ARIES
on April 4, 2017
great
on January 17, 2007
I was tempted to buy Ciara's CD because of the bonus DVD included with it that has her first two music videos and a How-To instructional. No one can say that Ciara is not a talented dancer and I've been trying to imitate her moves since that amazing Get Up routine.

Anyway, I was not disappointed with this album. I enjoyed her first album (although I never purchased it) but this one is definately more fun, heartbreaking, relatable... Like other favorite albums of mine, I can listen to this full CD without having to skip. My only problem with the CD are the interludes. They are simple spoken word interludes with no music. I think it would have worked better if she was speaking naturally instead of sounding like she was reading off of a cue card. Other that that, Ciara: The Evolution will let you dance, cry, relax, and feel liberated.

Favorite Tracks:

16. So Hard
on March 12, 2017
Great song!
on December 5, 2006
This is one album I knew would be a dead knockout.I Love eveything about this new lp from my girl cee cee.The album shows Ciars's growth from her Goodies days. Lyrically, she has matured and is quite creative with her lyrics.Her voice is on point she is no Mary J but she has a voice that is to serve a diffrent purpose. I love each and every track on the album.I can't just skip one track for another.I have to go through the whole album...It's just so d*** GOOODDDDDDDDD.Good Job Ciara continue to EVOLVE!!!!!!!!
on October 24, 2013
This album is amazing. The songs are good quality and I can listen to them over and over. "Promise," "Like A Boy," "My Love." and so many more. She expresses her feelings through each songs and its a message, a meaning in her music. Such a talented woman.
on January 9, 2015
I had this album before just purchased it again what can I say Ciara is a good artist and I love this album and it's relatable if u r in love or is out of love and feeling heartbroken 💔💜
on April 11, 2011
The album is off the chain...Even 5 years later, I am still impressed with the tracks and beats. This is a great album for getting your groove on at the club or just ridin around town. Definitely.... two thumbs up!!

On another note... The DVD is fun too. Ciara breaks down every move and is very informative with the instructions. This DVD is great for a workout and/or learning something new.
on February 10, 2017