Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 24, 2013
this item showed up fast, and in great condition. a great deal, and a the perfect gift for a new family to be
on August 16, 2013
I purchased this book for my daughter who is expecting a baby in November.
She said it is a great book!
on May 31, 2007
I found this book to be very helpful. It answers a lot of simple questions and is very informative.
on June 23, 2011
I found this book incredibly superficial, the only group of people I could possibly imagine recommending it to are those with no common sense. Instead of wasting money on this book, I would recommending putting "baby advice" as a search term into your news reader, you will end up with much more in-depth information.

Per another comment on here, I watched the reality show 'Pregnant in Heels' featuring the 'author', and was horrified how she convened a group of strangers to name her child. Traditional naming considerations such as family, friends, religion didn't factor in, instead it was all about what would give the child the best 'brand.' Ugh! I couldn't believe it when she stated, completely without irony, how excited she was that that the same people who name toothpastes will be naming her child. This is not the kind of 'expert' I want having anything to do with advice for my child.
4 people found this helpful
on October 30, 2006
I am very pleased with this book. Although I have other books that touch upon some of the same topics, The Expert's Guide to the Baby Years contains short chapters that get straight to the point. Each section is written by an expert in that specific field, so you know that you are getting the best information out there. I highly recommend this book!
6 people found this helpful
on October 10, 2006
As an expecting first time mom, I have a lot on my mind and this book has helped me think through a lot of those concerns. The Expert's Guide to the Baby Years has given me fantastic insight into many of the issues I'm facing while pregnant and those I'm sure to face in the coming months and years. It has been a lot of fun to read all of the topics such as how to "Choose a Name", "Dress Your Baby" and "Nurture Your Marriage." This beautiful book would be a great gift, as I'm sure every new mom would benefit from and enjoy reading advice from the experts.
6 people found this helpful
on May 7, 2007
When I bought this book I really didn't know what to expect and how good it would be, but it's a great guide. The short readings are a must for a new mom. GREAT BOOK!!!
on October 17, 2006
In this hectic world it is critical to have the most essential information concentrated into a fun and easy to digest form. Everyone has opinions and advice when it comes to babies, but this book extracts the most valuable pearls of wisdom from the experts whe know best. I just ordered copies to give as gifts to all of my friends who have young ones or are soon expecting. Thanks to Samantha Ettus for keeping experts advice coming our way!!!
4 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2007
Great book. I'm a perspective grandmother and purchased the book for me, my son and daughter-in-law. Each of us has a copy and refer to it regularly as a jumping off point as questions occur. The answers are numerous and brief, and simple enough for anyone to understand. I love it!
on May 30, 2011
I can't think of anything more vapid than hiring a consultant to help her "brand" her baby. See Ettus' appearance in "Preganant in Heels." I wouldn't trust this woman to choose my produce at Safeway, not to mention give me parenting advice.
3 people found this helpful