Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 51-60 of 482 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 762 reviews
on April 9, 2017
Album is great from begining to end.
on February 17, 2015
You're here because you're a Lady Gaga fan, so you will love this. The deluxe edition has lots of great music. Prime Member? I got this as a CD set (2 discs) and they throw in the digital version. I added the Amazon Prime music app and can hear the music on my phone or I can log into any computer, log into my Amazon and listen to GAGA.
If you are a Lady Gaga fan, or want to be, then get this right now!
on November 30, 2009
Because this CD is censored, consider it a temporary fix. If you really love Lady Gaga, don't want to wait for an uncensored version, and are willing to shell out for this CD knowing you will probably want to replace it later on, then it is worth purchasing. The censorship is awkwardly done ([...]) and will make you wince every time you hear it. However, "Bad Romance" has been available for download in an uncensored version; your best option after buying this CD might be to combine the uncensored version of "Bad Romance" with the songs from "The Fame" (uncensored) and the remaining new songs from "The Fame Monster" and burn them all onto one CD. Some of the new songs are affected by the censorship, especially "Dance in the Dark", but I don't believe uncensored versions are available at this time.
on June 14, 2010
The first two albums of Lady Gaga in one time: this JPN edition is the only with all the bonus tracks: 17tracks of THE FAME and 8 tracks of the MONSTER: 25tracks in all!!
01. Just Dance feat. Colby O'Donis
02. LoveGame
03. Paparazzi
04. Poker Face
05. I Like It Rough
06. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
07. StarStruck feat. Space Cowboy and Flo Rida
22. Dance In The Dark
23. Telephone feat. Beyoncé Knowles
24. So Happy I Could Die
25. Teeth
55 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2017
Loved it! Great price and excellent quality. Arrived in time. Thank you.
on March 5, 2013
This album is considered the piece de resistance in Lady Gaga's catalogue and after one listen, it's easy to see why. While her other albums are filled with filler, nonsensical lyrics, and preachy self-esteem anthems, this is just a fun dance record, save for one song (more on that below), with hard hitting beats, and at only 8 songs, there's no room for filler. The standouts are the ubiquitous hit, Bad Romance, hip-hop-infused Telephone, featuring Beyonce, and the album closer, Teeth. The only song that I didn't care for is the Elton John-inspired ballad, Speechless.
on January 21, 2010
AMAZING!
Apart from the fact (as others have mentioned prior to this review) that any profanity (including b*tch) is cut out and DOES NOT mention online this is so, the album is fabulous.
First, she came out with The Fame (on which every song was a hit). Then The Fame Monster. I didn't think she could get any better after Pokerface and I Like It Rough, but here she is, returning with another amazing collection.
I never actually bought The Fame when it was released, so it was great to get both of the albums together for $15 (or it was when I purchased it).
Bad Romance has definitely got to be the best one yet. Alejandro and Monster (tracks 2 and 3 respectively) are amazing as well.
Now that I've heard this album, I can't wait for another!
KEEP IT UP GAGA!
on July 9, 2017
So much dancing going on! All of my favorites!
on November 24, 2011
Okay so, The Fame GREAT album some songs were super cheesy but i loved it
Born This Way ehhh uhhh INSANE two really cheesy songs
The Fame Monster I am not a fan of Lady Gaga I am a music critic, and I think this album is easily above perfect EVERY single track contains it own original beat and feel and every song makes you want to wait until the end and EVERY song is BEAUTIFUL I know people will hate and it makes me mad to see 177 1 stars but? You know this album has sold almost 7 million copies and is a number one album so I just have to think that. Amazing and Perfect album VERY DARK AND "SILKY"
on February 8, 2017
The album is good however the clear plastic sleeve that it comes in is awful extremely difficult to properly remove and replace the album back in its sleeve. If it wasn't for that I would have given this a 5.