The Family Handyman Kindle Edition
All subscriptions include a free trial period, 30 days for magazines and 14 days for newspapers. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your trial and you will not be charged.
Cancel at anytime with Amazon’s Kindle Kindle Newsstand Subscription Manager, where you can also change the delivery device for future issues, download past issues, and more.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Get unlimited access to over 700 online art and craft classes for only $4.95 per month! > Start Free Trial
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In general I have found that publishers love to sell electronic copies because it cuts down on production cost. But, they are unwilling to format and check their work. In many e-books on Kindle there are spelling errors that go unnoticed.
On this publication it was difficult to scan the magazine because of the text size. The publisher should make an e version not just scan it in. E-versions deserve the quality of print versions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good magazine!! Has a lot of information about new products, a very interesting proyects...Published 2 days ago by Hermann Matute
I really love this magazine for its ideas and instructions. The only problem I had with the subscription was the quality shown online. Read morePublished 24 days ago by CatsCalling
Even though I am 65 years old; I still find useful "tricks" for many projects and great reviews of new tools. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Michael Dennis Maclaughlin
An excellent magazine that always has something to improve your home.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer