BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 18, 2013
I couldn't put this book down and read it twice. I like the style the author has; very simple and smart to a newby interested in living with what I have and learning about true conveniences and abundances.
on December 1, 2015
Lots of tips for implementing Feng Shui into your life.
on February 28, 2010
I have applied the principles in this book and have seen amazing results. I plan on reading this book a second time it was soo good! Highly Recommend.
on August 28, 2010
This was a great experience. I received my book, in great condition and quite quickly also. I am more than pleased with the book and the shopping experience. Thanks!!!
on June 23, 2014
This is always the place to look for books first since you can always get them for a great price.
on November 25, 2014
very good book.
on March 19, 2014
I had read many book about Feng Shui but this one changed me forever and mad me laugh at the same time. This a book to really help one make serious changes and she gives great suggestions and advice . I learned so many things about how attracting money works and also what changes I can make to change the energy in my house and to make it better! Life is fantastic 12 years later. It works!
on February 23, 2002
Having read a few books on Feng Shui and still lacking clarity on this complex subject I find Suzan Hilton's book to be refreshing, It is easy to follow and the activity sections at the end of each chapter are very helpful in the learning process. Suzan has a way of taking all the parts of the whole and putting them into one compact package. This is helpful in making Feng Shui a total part of your life. I have not found a book yet that demystifies Feng Shui and give practical applications for every day living until I read THE FENG SHUI OF ABUNDANCE. I highly recommend it to those who are just starting to work with Feng Shui and those who are experts and would desire a different way of looking at this fascinating subject. That about sums it up. A fascinating book for a fascinating subject.
VINE VOICEon August 10, 2012
Suzan Hilton's THE FENG SHUI OF ABUNDANCE explores an ancient idea that has attracted many followers. Each person has their own idea of the significance of philosphy or faith in relationship to their own lives.
I picked the title up off a sale table for research as I had considered using the practice in a story and knew nothing about it. It does not matter if you are a believer anyone can discover hidden insights in this book. I especially liked the concept of the 'River of Shame,' how a person acquires it and how it affects actions.
Interesting read.
Nash Black, author of SANDPRINTS OF DEATH.
on July 29, 2003
This book was an excellent guide to the basics, plus gave many Action Steps that put those lessons to use. It really helps with every-day challenges like: how to become more creative, the different personna's people embody when they try to manage money, the meaning and uses of water, etc. If you're a financial professional who deals with clients, or somebody who thinks they should be able to save more of the money they make, this is the perfect book for you.