BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 2, 2017
Good book for new teachers, and those that have been in it for a while. This is my 21st year, and I just read it over the summer. It looks so old, but has total relevance today.
on September 18, 2017
Great guide for brand new teachers or those who are looking to streamline processes of classroom management.
on August 26, 2017
This a great book! I think it is useful for teachers of all levels that are just starting to build their classroom management plans or want to adjust them in specific areas. It has great tips on what really works in the classroom.
on August 6, 2017
Cannot believe how important this book is to a new teacher! You will use it over and over again and refer to it often!!
on April 2, 2016
As a first year teacher, this book was essential to making my year flow smoothly. I would definitely recommend this book to any teacher whether first year or twentieth year of teaching.
on June 26, 2017
Perfect condition book! I'm halfway through with my class and really enjoy the tips I've picked up! I would recommend to anyone who wants to be a teacher!
on August 11, 2015
I felt like half the book was trying to convince me of ways that I was taught to do in my teaching program. That is nothing wrong, but I felt the need to say that. Overall, it turned out to be very useful. It had me thinking about different things in my classroom that I may have not thought of had I not read this book. I would recommend this book to all first year teachers like myself.
on October 9, 2017
Very helpful book with many easy to implement strategies for the high school classroom or classroom of any level!
on February 10, 2016
Great gift for new teacher graduate
on May 10, 2017
This book was incredible. I feel more prepared for the first day of school than ever before! I highly recommend this book to any new teachers, or any current teachers looking for some fresh new ideas!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse