Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 30, 2017
I was terrified of clipping my daughter's fingernails initially and had my husband file them for the first 4 weeks. A friend recommended this clipper and it really has changed my life. Their fingernails grow so fast and I end up clipping them 2-3 times a week now. It takes some getting used to but with this clipper being so small and very conservative in the amount it clips, I think anyone would find it easy to use after a few tries. I don't use the magnifying glass because it just seems like more work, but the clipper itself is very sharp and never pulls on the nail unlike my own adult clippers. Really wish mine were as good as these. Sometimes i clip a hang nail off my own finger and I'm always impressed by how sharp it is. Definitely recommend for those little fingers.
on June 28, 2017
Clipping baby's nails gives me the hibbee jeebies, Im always worried I am going to catch their fragile skin and snip them. With the magnifying glass it helps so much to be able to see their fine little nails and make sure you aren't grabbing skin. It's still not my favorite thing to do - but it's easier this way then without the magnification.
on August 2, 2016
I have an infant and I know how scary it is to cut their nails. I always fear to cut them. But this nail cutter comes in so handy specially designed with this lens to magnify. It makes them super easy to cut without much worry. I highly recommend it for infants
VINE VOICEon September 19, 2016
I've used these with all 3 of my kids, I still use them on my 10 year old. They are very sharp and nice and small. The magnifying glass is worthless but comes in handy for distracting toddlers (I pull it off and hand it to them) while you're clipping their hands.
on May 23, 2017
I thought the magnifying glass on this was a great idea but it really didn't work well for me. I feel like it didn't magnify it enough to help and the lens and the plastic around it got more in the way than anything. I end up just putting my face very close to see what I'm doing. I still use them and they work fine for clipping, just not the magnifying part.
on December 21, 2017
It's a best product of it's kind, but the concept of clippers is just not as good as manicure scissors on a baby. It's so hard to position the clipper part and you have to commit to snapping action that may or may not clip their skin to blood. I use(adult) regular manicure scissors and it's 4x faster, accurate and safer..
on August 5, 2015
These are cheap and the were made and feel cheap. I don't ever use the magnifier and if feels like it is going to fall apart. The handle is sort of wobbly when you push down. The Safety 1st Sleepy Baby Nail Clipper with the light are much better. The Saftey 1st pair are more durable and the light on those comes in handy. These should be a spare pair if anything.
on September 17, 2017
This clipper is good because it's small but the magnifying glass doesn't really add utility. It distorts what you're seeing so there's very little depth perception....making it hard to clip baby's nails. We still used it because it was the right size for her but just flipped the magnifying glass back.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The magnifying glass is worthless to me, I generally just find that it gets in the way of actually seeing what you're doing, Other wise they function just like ordinary nail clippers... minus the part where you're working with little wriggling fingers. Try to do it while they're asleep in a well lit room. I'd also just deal with the reality of baby mittens for the first week as the nails at that age are just so soft, it's almost impossible to separate from the skin.
on May 12, 2016
Not what was expected. The magnifying glass isn't really clear no matter how much I try to clean it and it's in the way. When I try to put my son's fingers in there I have a hard time where the magnifying glass is situated. I have one with a light at the end, that one works 1000x better and I'll just stick to that. If you don't engage the magnifying glass part it's fine, but then what was the point.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.