Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,097 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,273 reviews
on March 18, 2017
I originally was cutting my daughters nails with these little baby nail scissors but they were a pain! These are MUCH easier to use, and the magnifier is useful probably around 0-12m but my daughter is at 18m and I don't need to use it, and it folds up neatly.
These are great. Very sharp and very small for baby. I had trouble using the magnifier, however it folds back and stays in place very well. These are easy to use, and work well with baby. Just with any clippers and little baby nails, it does take some time and concentration to avoid snipping fingers. I trim my baby's nails a couple times a week, and it has worked very well.
on April 22, 2015
I love these nail clippers. When my son was a few months old, I was cutting his nails and accidentally nipped the tip of his finger. It was a huge fiasco. I couldn't get the bleeding to stop and was completely freaked out. I refused to cut his nails again. Babies nails are so small and this makes it so much easier to see what you are doing. I now have the confidence I won't have a repeat of that fiasco.
on July 17, 2017
I love these for clipping my little one's nails. They are sharp and precise. I would give them 5 stars except for their durability. I've purchased 4 already, which is kind of a bummer but you can't really complain for the price. This last time I bought 2 since I know they only last a couple months. In fact, my husband used them for his nails so I'm pretty sure that's why the last pair broke. Anyway, I like them much better than the safety first brand that I picked up at target.
on June 28, 2017
Clipping baby's nails gives me the hibbee jeebies, Im always worried I am going to catch their fragile skin and snip them. With the magnifying glass it helps so much to be able to see their fine little nails and make sure you aren't grabbing skin. It's still not my favorite thing to do - but it's easier this way then without the magnification.
on September 18, 2017
It works, but my wife noticed that after cutting our infants nails when would still be sharp , like really sharp and would scratch their face. She would have to cut their nails and then file them. Our old infant nail cutters rarely needed filing after use so we just went back to using those. These work but you will need to file nails after.
on August 2, 2016
I have an infant and I know how scary it is to cut their nails. I always fear to cut them. But this nail cutter comes in so handy specially designed with this lens to magnify. It makes them super easy to cut without much worry. I highly recommend it for infants
on August 31, 2017
I was not as impressed with these as I wanted to be. I do find the cutting quality to be superior to our other child clippers, however the overall quality is disappointing. The pin that holds the clippers together slides out of place constantly. I have to use needle nose pliers to push it back into place every 3-4 uses. I also find the magnifying glass placement a little awkward to use, but I do appreciate the option to use it. My main issue is the pin slipping out all the time. I've never dealt with this issue using any other clippers.
VINE VOICEon September 19, 2016
I've used these with all 3 of my kids, I still use them on my 10 year old. They are very sharp and nice and small. The magnifying glass is worthless but comes in handy for distracting toddlers (I pull it off and hand it to them) while you're clipping their hands.
on May 23, 2017
I thought the magnifying glass on this was a great idea but it really didn't work well for me. I feel like it didn't magnify it enough to help and the lens and the plastic around it got more in the way than anything. I end up just putting my face very close to see what I'm doing. I still use them and they work fine for clipping, just not the magnifying part.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.