Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,015 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,169 reviews
on December 13, 2016
Being a first time parent, I’m nervous about trimming the nails of my two-month baby. I have carefully pay attention to the safety question and regrettably I have done terrible works as a parent. Therefore, I decided to buy a clipper with a magnifying glass. These are very comfortable and safe to make a clean, smooth and nice trim. Indeed, the trimmer helps a lot to my cutting and make no dangers. I think this is a must for me for it avoids accidents. I will give this five stars and recommend to every new parent.
on September 2, 2016
I debated between this standard set of nail clippers and the ones shaped like a whale. I went with this because I was on unpaid maternity leave and couldn't justify $15 for nail clippers. I wish I had these before the baby. I didn't realize that my baby would be born with longer nails than mommy. People tell me to bite my daughters nails off but I would rather not. I don't think precision biting is one of my strong points but I never gave it the chance. I haven't even used the magnifying glass but I'm glad to have the option. I trim my baby's nails when she is in a deep sleep or concentrating on a #2.
on November 30, 2016
The quality is pretty good, but the whole magnifying thing, while it's a good idea, just didn't work. The magnifying area is too small, so you end up having a hard time aiming it on your baby's tiny fingers.

It folds nicely, though. So I gave it a star for that.

The nail cutting part is pretty sharp too. So I gave it a star for that.

The grip is nice, so I also gave it a star for that.

But the magnifying part doesn't work well. Good idea, but it just didn't work out as well as I thought it would.
on September 21, 2016
These are great. Very sharp and very small for baby. I had trouble using the magnifier, however it folds back and stays in place very well. These are easy to use, and work well with baby. Just with any clippers and little baby nails, it does take some time and concentration to avoid snipping fingers. I trim my baby's nails a couple times a week, and it has worked very well.
on May 16, 2014
Baby nail clipping is almost a daily chore and it's well worth a good nail clipper. This clipper helps make get the job done faster. Other clippers have terrible (even painful) handles--too short, too bulky, etc. Some aren't sharp enough to get the nail the first time around. This clipper is easy to hold, easy to fold/unfold, and easy to trim. I don't use the lens because my eyes are good, so can't comment much on that. It seems to make the field of view wobbly, which seems like it'd be the problem with any clipper with a lens. Luckily for me, the lens folds away so I don't even notice it.
on April 22, 2015
I love these nail clippers. When my son was a few months old, I was cutting his nails and accidentally nipped the tip of his finger. It was a huge fiasco. I couldn't get the bleeding to stop and was completely freaked out. I refused to cut his nails again. Babies nails are so small and this makes it so much easier to see what you are doing. I now have the confidence I won't have a repeat of that fiasco.
on December 11, 2011
It works. We don't use the magnifying glass, it doesn't really provide and help. I figure it is there to make the parents feel more secure. We still managed to cut our our daughter by accident several times before getting the hang of it. I figure I would have had as much success with any baby nail clipper. The secret is in the method, not the clipper. Even if you buy this one, you'll do fine. And I doubt buying the best or high end clipper would completely prevent you from an accident or two. The baby will survive, you'll survive. You are good parents, don't worry. You're shopping for a baby nail clipper - you're already ahead of the curve!
on March 18, 2017
I originally was cutting my daughters nails with these little baby nail scissors but they were a pain! These are MUCH easier to use, and the magnifier is useful probably around 0-12m but my daughter is at 18m and I don't need to use it, and it folds up neatly.
on August 2, 2016
I have an infant and I know how scary it is to cut their nails. I always fear to cut them. But this nail cutter comes in so handy specially designed with this lens to magnify. It makes them super easy to cut without much worry. I highly recommend it for infants
on March 20, 2017
Being an FTM I was super nervous about clipping my DD's nails. I am happy to report that this is the best product you can find, it's light and sleek and really helps you get underneath your baby's nail. I've had no nicks until now. A note on the magnifying glass,it's totally useless for me since I hold my clipper upside down to get a good firm grip on the nail. The magnifier only works if you prefer to hold the clipper horizontally against the nail.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.