Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,060 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,225 reviews
on December 13, 2016
Being a first time parent, I’m nervous about trimming the nails of my two-month baby. I have carefully pay attention to the safety question and regrettably I have done terrible works as a parent. Therefore, I decided to buy a clipper with a magnifying glass. These are very comfortable and safe to make a clean, smooth and nice trim. Indeed, the trimmer helps a lot to my cutting and make no dangers. I think this is a must for me for it avoids accidents. I will give this five stars and recommend to every new parent.
Enthusiast: Kids & Parentingon September 21, 2016
These are great. Very sharp and very small for baby. I had trouble using the magnifier, however it folds back and stays in place very well. These are easy to use, and work well with baby. Just with any clippers and little baby nails, it does take some time and concentration to avoid snipping fingers. I trim my baby's nails a couple times a week, and it has worked very well.
on March 18, 2017
I originally was cutting my daughters nails with these little baby nail scissors but they were a pain! These are MUCH easier to use, and the magnifier is useful probably around 0-12m but my daughter is at 18m and I don't need to use it, and it folds up neatly.
on June 19, 2017
So we bought a set of these when our first child was born almost five years ago at Walmart.
They served us so well that we even cut our own nails with them.

Last month I decided to be an idiot and tried cutting a steel cable with them and they broke under the pressure.

This item from Amazon is exactly the same thing that I've loved for years.
Now my wife can finally forgive me (kidding).
on April 22, 2015
I love these nail clippers. When my son was a few months old, I was cutting his nails and accidentally nipped the tip of his finger. It was a huge fiasco. I couldn't get the bleeding to stop and was completely freaked out. I refused to cut his nails again. Babies nails are so small and this makes it so much easier to see what you are doing. I now have the confidence I won't have a repeat of that fiasco.
on May 16, 2014
Baby nail clipping is almost a daily chore and it's well worth a good nail clipper. This clipper helps make get the job done faster. Other clippers have terrible (even painful) handles--too short, too bulky, etc. Some aren't sharp enough to get the nail the first time around. This clipper is easy to hold, easy to fold/unfold, and easy to trim. I don't use the lens because my eyes are good, so can't comment much on that. It seems to make the field of view wobbly, which seems like it'd be the problem with any clipper with a lens. Luckily for me, the lens folds away so I don't even notice it.
on July 17, 2017
I love these for clipping my little one's nails. They are sharp and precise. I would give them 5 stars except for their durability. I've purchased 4 already, which is kind of a bummer but you can't really complain for the price. This last time I bought 2 since I know they only last a couple months. In fact, my husband used them for his nails so I'm pretty sure that's why the last pair broke. Anyway, I like them much better than the safety first brand that I picked up at target.
on June 28, 2017
Clipping baby's nails gives me the hibbee jeebies, Im always worried I am going to catch their fragile skin and snip them. With the magnifying glass it helps so much to be able to see their fine little nails and make sure you aren't grabbing skin. It's still not my favorite thing to do - but it's easier this way then without the magnification.
on January 8, 2016
The clippers themselves clip cleanly and are very sharp, but the magnifying glass was the reason we bought this and it fails to perform as hoped. The lens distorts too much so you'd have to be able to hold a wriggling baby's tiny fingers COMPLETELY STILL in order to maintain visibility. Needless to say, that is not possible unless baby is asleep and not moving, AND if you're not afraid of waking baby up and losing the mere minutes of sanity you get between each crazy (but happy) wake/cry/feed/poop sessions :D
on August 2, 2016
I have an infant and I know how scary it is to cut their nails. I always fear to cut them. But this nail cutter comes in so handy specially designed with this lens to magnify. It makes them super easy to cut without much worry. I highly recommend it for infants

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.