Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 13, 2013
These are great. Cost efficient, last a long time, don't leak, etc. The only thing is that the liquid ports on the lids can get "closed" if your child bites them. If they say that no liquid is coming out, DON'T THROW THE LIDS OUT!!

To allow liquid to come back out of the lids, it is very easy to just poke the holes with something moderately sharp and narrow, like a kebab stick, or tooth pick, and then the lids are good again - allowing once again for liquid to come out. The plastic material of the lid is very soft, which means they can be bit closed too easily, but the advantage of the soft material is that you can poke through it very easily to reopen and save the lids.

I wish you could buy the lids separately because the cup last forever, but the lids become clogged can be bit and easily shut, so don't throw out the lids, just poke the holes back open.

Compared to the Nuby cups, i think these are slightly better. The lids of the Nuby cups are harder plastic, so don't close as easy; but those cups have slightly rounded bases so they don't sit flat.
on August 13, 2013
The picture shows 1 cup with a cover and a drip guard.

The description said set of three, but there was only one drip guard which is misleading.

There are times we would want to fill 2 or 3 of these and take them along in an insulated pack.

However, with only one drip guard, I know they will leak if tipped at all.
on July 16, 2017
They are cute and reasonable. My girls love them. I have chewers though, so the girls chew on the spout making them not able to be used very long, but at least they are reasonable to replace. They chew on the spouts of the more expensive cups and ruin them in only a few days too. My youngest likes to hold the cup upside down and watch the water drip out. I wish they didn't leak, other than that I'm very happy with the purchase.
on July 2, 2017
My children are in elementary school, so they're able to drink out of regular cups fine, but I still like to keep these on hand for when they drink grape juice--less likely to make a mess! I love take-and-toss products because they hold up remarkably well, even after running them through the dishwasher, but if they do wear out, I don't mind throwing it away and replacing it. Good value . . . and who doesn't love Dory?
on March 9, 2017
My daughter loves these cups and I could not find them in the store, so glad they are available on Amazon, bought a bunch to make sure we have plenty. Lids stay on well, but the cups do drip slightly when sideways or upside down (if the protective cap is not used), so they are not completely "spill-proof."
on July 30, 2017
Absolutely love them... my 18 month old loves them too.. the tops are easy to put on and good quality. I am never changing these for any other kind! Once toddler is ready to drink without sippy it is completely removable.
on July 5, 2017
Got these as birthday party favors for the little ones. I got a few extra for my son to have since he currently loves Mickey. He drinks out of these all the time. No leaking at all - not even the spout when the cup is upside down without the cap on. Cap stays on pretty firmly too.
on April 5, 2018
Great supply cups for the price and quality! They weigh next to nothing so they’re easy for little hands to carry and use. They are drip/spill proof and it takes quite a bit to pull the top off, even after being dropped on the floor several times filled with milk the lid never popped off or spilled a drop. I was very impressed. Price point is is great for the quality of these cups. I’ve purchased several more of these cups, these are my go to choice and my daughters favorite cups to use.
on June 3, 2015
We have been using and re-using these cups for over a year and they still look/work great!! My girl loves Minnie so she requests these cups often and the design hasn't even faded (even after being tossed in the dishwasher). They are NOT leak-proof, but I wasn't expecting that. If tipped on the side or upside-down, they will slowly drip. But we keep these filled with water only so a little spill isnt a big deal. The tops have become a little looser with time and come off easier now, but considering they are meant to be tossed and we have been using them almost daily for the past year, I would say that it's pretty darn good. I will continue to use these for my younger girl too! These are also very easy to clean and don't have any extra small parts like some other cups do.
on February 20, 2016
I love these cups...I just wish the price was a teensy bit better so I could justify buying them again. Super pretty, my little 2 year old daughter LOVED them...but they don't last that long (the lids mainly) and they are a bit more than the 4 pack at Walmart. Too bad the stores don't carry these cups cause they'd probably be a little cheaper there :( Oh well...still really pretty cups and was a nice little surprise for my toddler...she loves princesses :D