Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 450 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 483 reviews
on March 5, 2016
This is absolutely one of our favorite teethers. My oldest and middle child had one and wore the batteries out! I recently tried everything with the new baby, cold, frozen/wet wash cloths, the mesh food teethers (we used grapes which she loved) the plastic water filled rings and much more. I had totally forgotten about this vibrating teether. It was by accident I remembered and started searching to thankfully find the exact same one again. She LOVED it, the only thing she will chew on besides my/her fingers. I do have to hold it and make it vibrate for her as she is still too small, but I imagine we will be killing the batteries on this one as well. It is perfect size for their little hands to hold and each point has a different feel/bumps to it. highly recommend this to anyone with a teething baby, and I hope you love it as much as we do!

I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. If you learned anything helpful about this product from my review, you can let me know by clicking the “yes” button. Please note I’m not compensated in any way for your vote; however, your positive vote definitely assists me in learning types of information shoppers find helpful in a review. If you feel something is missing, I would like to know that as well.
on March 1, 2012
We have another vibrating teether that is very similar to this one, there are some differences though.
This one is much softer on the outside which could be nice on tender gums.
This one has 3 points that she can use to pin point the problem area.
Each point has a different texture (bumps, ridges) so there is some variance
This one seems like it is easier to activate

I will say that I don't know if she favors one for the other. It seems like she uses them both about equally.
She also likes to play with it by making it vibrate on her hands, feet, cheeks etc. We have had a lot of fun playing with it.
It's a great find and I wish I had come across it sooner.
on May 2, 2017
We used this for all of our kids. It helps with teething in older babies as well as for cheek muscle stimulation for babies. They also love the noise the rattle part on the bottom makes
on July 2, 2017
It's way to big and heavy for a child that's under 6/7 months. This has been a life saver at night. I highly recommend it. My son has a huge oral aversion so I was told to purchase a vibrating teether. So at 4 months it was too heavy. Now it's perfect and he is 9 months!
on October 8, 2015
This teether is great! My 18 month old was putting everything in sight in his mouth.... a friend suggested this teether. Now this is the only thing he grabs. It vibrates when he bites down on it, which seems to amuse him! The shape allows for the baby to bite down with their molars as well. There's also a rattle in the teether and the little green part on the bottom spins! it's such a simple concept, but my son is completely drawn to it! Highly recommend!
on May 31, 2017
Its supposed to be a teether that vibrates when pressure applied which sounds good except you have to apply a pretty strong amount of pressure for it to vibrate. I'm not sure what BABY ( infant ) could do that but you would need some pretty strong mouth muscles.
on July 10, 2015
My son just never cared for this. He found the vibration frightening and the size of this thing off-putting. As a test, I gnawed on it for a few moments after he kept refusing it and crying, and I found it an unwieldy size for my own mouth. I don't wan to give it a negative review as I'm sure some children would really find this stimulating and relaxing, but it did not work for him. It does seem like it's solidly constructed however.
on March 21, 2017
My 7 month old is about to cut his first tooth in and he is MISERABLE. He grabbed this right out of my hand and was instantly a million times happier! The vibrations must feel so good on his gums! So worth getting!
on October 18, 2013
My twin boys are NICU graduates and the doctor at the developmental clinic where they go for assessment recommended this teether. I was skeptical at first, but my sons took to it immediately, so I bought enough for home and to have at daycare! They didn't like the kind of teethers that you put in the freezer - the cold sensation was too much for them, and I was nervous about giving them that kind of teether room temperature out of fear that it would crack and leak. I felt much better about giving them this teether. From what I understand, BPA is only a problem when you heat plastic that contains it.

For first time users, have your baby begin sucking or mouthing one of the points (this is easy because babies naturally put anything in their mouth!)then you squeeze one of the other points to engage the massaging vibration. It will be a while before your baby has enough jaw strngth to be able to engage the massager on his/her own. Yes, you might go through two or so of these teethers until your baby is done teething, but it's cheaper and better for your baby than other products, IMHO. The teethers I bought lasted a while before the batteries ran out. I do wish the creaters of this teether would create one that lets you replace the batteries. When washing it, just hold the star part under the faucet facing downward, being careful not to get water in the joint where the star is attached to the blue part. You just need to rinse it off. That's what I did and didn't have problems. This is not built for the dishwasher.
on January 10, 2017
Absolutely wonderful! Every parent should have one of these for a teething baby. The material of the star is soothing and has a little texture. It's easy for my son to grip and bite down on to feel the vibrations. I'll probably buy a second to keep in the car.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.