Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Team Assessment
Format: Pamphlet|Change

on June 7, 2015
This is actually my second purchase. I bought one copy for myself and after finishing it, my boss wanted one as well. After delivering it to my boss, a coworker wants to read it. I will keep buying copies and giving them out... It's such a powerful book about positive and negative aspects of building team and fostering team work, I haven't found a better book on the subject! The workbook is also helpful, but I find myself picking up the book itself for reference every couple of weeks... This is a must read (especially for those in management)!
on June 1, 2013
I have used the entire training material for this topic. I do recommend the graphic novel by the same name. Employees seem to enjoy that more. It raises key issues around handling conflict in the group and getting more honest sharing overall. Powerful exercises can be derived from this and other books by Lencioni. I highly recommend the book and the collateral materials.
on December 6, 2014
Most reviews for this product are from people who think this is the book. IT IS NOT. This is a little pamphlet that has fewer pages than most grocery store fliers. Don't waste your money and time. The book is great, this pamphlet is a mistake.
on December 21, 2013
Good Book With Good Information. I purchased as part of a Engineering Project Manager Leadership Course working for the Government.
on August 14, 2017
Classic leadership enlightenment.
on March 6, 2015
received in good condition.
on August 1, 2016
Excellent resource for establishing a plan to bring teams together.
on July 21, 2015
Recommended by a friend. There are some valuable lessons to be learned here.
on September 11, 2016
Love it!
on November 26, 2013
Every team needs to read this book. You will be amazed how it will help your organization. We loved the characters and could readily identify who they represented on our team.