Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 31-40 of 9,705 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,886 reviews
on January 15, 2017
Every couple should read.
Every person should read.
We must know ourselves first.
My fiance and I read regularly (because people, times and circumstances change).....
on March 19, 2017
If you have a great relationship this will make it better. If you have a strained relationship this will help you speak to each other's hearts in a better way. You really need to be honest with yourself and your emotional needs when you read this. Regardless--read this book. If you are ina relationship it will do nothing but help.
on January 10, 2016
This book is awesome! This book was recommended by my chaplain at a marriage retreat. I was a bit skeptical because I'm not a super religious type of person and don't really like being preached at, but this was nothing like that.

I read it while I was away from my wife for a few months. When I came back she was so surprised that she wondered if I was the same person! We weren't having any problems and had a very happy relationship. After reading the book it gave me some insight into how she was interpreting some of the things I was doing. It really helped me find ways to make sure that she is always feeling appreciated.
on April 14, 2016
This is such a great book for everyone to read. If you were open to the suggestions and Concepts, they can help you in a range of relationships, not just marriages. After reading this book I completely understand why my parents felt like I did not show them love as well as my brother. We all have different love languages, and now I understand why I did not feel love from them growing up. The book has helped my husband and I so much that we have bought additional copies of it and handed them out to different friends that were having problems. I highly recommend this very simple short read. I could also see this book helping business relationships and managers leading groups of different people. This book touches not only on Love Languages but also on personalities and techniques that people use in their day-to-day life for all kinds of reasons. It's all in how you apply it.
on October 6, 2015
Great Book! Ordered as a part of our relationship counselling. It helped my former spouse and I realize our vastly different commitment levels. Along with professional guidance and input from a therapist, I ended the relationship with full confidence using this book as a a platform to make sure my decision was rational. Properly tooled with my new self-understanding on what love language I speak and how I interpret the love languages I don't understand, I am now on my path to find someone willing to put in the effort to find happiness just like me. The language is a little corny but the theory presented in the material is sound. Not a long read and easy to relate to.
on July 25, 2017
My husband and I thought this was a great book. It opened our eyes up to the difference in the way we communicate and show affection. We've always had a strong relationship and this book brought us even closer and more in sync.
on June 15, 2016
This book is a good one! I could not believe how the rules in this book stretch far beyond your significant other. You can apply these rules to basically every single relationship you have with just about anyone. It gets a little repetitive at times but I think the author is just trying to drive home the point. I read this book a few months back and I still think about it's meaning when I find I am not connecting with someone in my life.

There are other additions including a singles addition but I honestly​ think this is the only one you need to read.
on March 22, 2016
I would recommend this book to everyone! It makes so much sense, and even though it's geared toward couples, it helps me understand my mother-in-law and her gift giving. I saw it as overwhelming and a way to manipulate, but now I understand that she's showing me that she has a huge loving heart for me. This is already helping my husband and I connect on a deeper level. Thank you Dr. Chapman! -grateful wife
on January 17, 2017
This book solely showed me how important it is to understand how we all have our unique way(s) of expressing ourselves. Absolutely life changing book.
on February 13, 2017
Dr. Chapman does a wonderful job of putting a complex common problem (poor communication) in easy to use solutions that everyone can understand. I love the concept not only of the love languages but also the dialects. Fascinating and very helpful. I'm blessed with a great husband and healthy marriage. I've already put what I've learned from Dr. Chapman to use in my marriage, and I've shared this book with my siblings. Great information for all, no matter what your marital circumstances.