Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 16, 2011
I am so grateful to Bronwyn for sharing this message with the world.

In 2007, I retired from my job as a prison psychologist and began seeking people who taught weight loss from a natural, spiritual approach, instead of focusing on carbs and calories. I wanted to find the people who had lost weight themselves this way and were now teaching others. My purpose was to interview them for a documentary film that would inspire people who had given up, who had tired of endless dieting, and who yearned - knowingly or not - for the spiritual nourishment that can only come from inside - not from stuffing yourself from the outside.

Bronwyn was the first such teacher I found. She is featured in my film, The Inner Weigh and even became an Associate Producer! I realize that might make my review seem biased, but you have to know - it was her book that led me to her in the first place and that helped set the feeling tone for my film in many ways.

I once weighed 300 lbs, but I have permanently released over 55 lbs. so far thanks, in large part, to "The Food Is A Lie; The Truth Is Within."

I urge you to buy and read this book. It will change your life. It certainly changed mine.

In gratitude,
Dr. Dave Smiley
on June 11, 2013
This book is a must read for anyone who is ready to discover once and for all how to break patterns of self limitation and live a life of peace and joy!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 27, 2015
This is a gem of a book. I read it often. Its a keeper.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2005
If you are living without purpose or intention, then you need

to read this book. Bronwyn's principles and insights apply

to anyone is struggling with addictions - whether it is to

food, drinks, drugs or anything that seems to 'own' you. She

has done her homework by living through the pain and sharing

what she has learned and continues to learn. If you think

that something outside of yourself will make you happy or fill

you up, then I suggest you check this book out.
on October 25, 2005
Those of us who have spent years struggling with the 'outside fixes' of self-denial, punishing exercise, dieting trying to attain an "ideal" image now have the opportunity to learn from the author's experience on her journey within---finding a place of acceptance, love and ultimate healing. PR Huber, Massage Therapist and Certified Personal Trainer, specializing in women and girls with eating dysfunction and body-image issues.
on October 21, 2005
The most honest and loving "self help" book I have read. (And I have read MANY.) This book leads the reader on a journey of self exploration while modeling self acceptance and compassion. It speaks to the heart and heals the soul. The principles in this book apply to every aspect of life, and are truly life changing.
on August 17, 2005
Bronwyn has captured a process that applies to me individually. It is simple, and clear. Her message is powerful and meaningful. I appreciate her sharing herself and demonstrating the application of living a spiritual solution to weigh-loss. I love the shift from the lie to the truth, which is huge in over-coming food addiction. Emotional eating no longer creates a helpless and hopeless feeling for me, as remembering to use the principles and suggestions in Bronwyn's book empowers me to make healthy decisions.
on April 8, 2006
This book documents one woman's personal journey from food addiction to liberation. It shows the spiritual side of the food triangle that relates to everyone who has struggled to lose weight.
on August 17, 2005
this book is a treat; spiritually it lifts you up and physically it fills you.....there is no doubt this book was co-authored by our Creator(s)! I LOVED IT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

IT'S LIKE A "HOW TO" DO IT THE WAY IT REALLY WORKS!