Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on March 27, 2014
Excellent and basic understanding of the Mystery of confession! I have his 2 part books on Meaning of suffering/Strife reconciliation, which are excellent as well. I have read them twice and is always a wellspring of grace and spiritual refreshment. People would be wise to put this in their spiritual tool box for the inevitable neccesity of putting the teachings into practice as well as giving alms through sharing these insights with our neighbor who may need the Gospel teaching and a healing balm upon their wounds.

Received the book in good condition and speedily! Thanks Orthodox Books!!
on December 16, 2013
As an orthodox Christian, I found this to be a good review of what I have neglected in my approach to confession and repentance. My first encounter with Archimandrite Aleksiev.
on September 11, 2017
Very helpful tool
on November 5, 2014
We have a copy at my church, but wanted my own. This is a very useful book.
on August 28, 2013
I recommend all Orthodox Christian Books, even though they are sometimes hard to find in the Western world. After being a protestant in America for 10 years, I rediscovered Orthodoxy as the One and True Church created by Jesus Himself. A Church whose teachings do not confuse like the 32000 different protestant denominations. It feels like living for the first time!
on March 23, 2016
This book is terrible, for every Christian.