Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on July 31, 2016
I love all the Decker/Lazarus novels and this one was no exception. The characters are always well developed, and the plots are believable unfolding at a steady pace. Personally, I especially enjoy the Judaism woven throughout all the books. I find it all fascinating. While it is not necessary to read the books in order, in fact I originally did not; I have now gone back and am rereading through in order. I believe it improves the experience.
on January 16, 2015
Rina Lazarus-Decker's synagogue has Brent vandalized. Her husband Lt. Peter Decker's department is assigned to find out who was responsible. A teenager confesses he was guilty, but is there more to it? A hate group. A psychologist husband and wife with hidden agendas. Four murders. A search into the background of a possible Jewish death camp victim.
on April 21, 2017
When you want a book that you are sure to enjoy reading you can turn to the Kellermans.
on August 18, 2013
Ms Kellerman writes a gripping story that sucks you in from the first page. I have now read 4 of her books in this series and everyone of them has been spellbinding. The crimes that she describes are often gruesome and finding who committed them entangles the reader in a large and fascinating web. Detective Decker and his wife Rima are both religious Jews although Peter Decker doesn't know that until he falls in love with Rima, and Ms Kellerman weaves this into the storm in a seamless way. I can't wait to start my next Dexter/Lazarus novel.
on February 12, 2015
iT was extremely intense and kept me wanting to read more and more .THe characters as always of the DEcker family have become like family to me.I laugh and cry with all of their events and issues. a Los being JEwish myself I can relate to their social and emotional reactions to societal issues and cultural challenges. iLove all of
fAye KEller man novels.
on April 21, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, as I have all in the Decker/Lazarus series that I have read so far. Faye Kellerman has a unique way of story telling that is suspenseful and entertaining and factual, so it is believable. Looking forward to reading all books in this series. Love both Decker and Rina;s characters as well as Jacob. You can relate to the things he is going thru in his life and the reactions of his parents to it all.
on February 25, 2014
Aklan J. Groveman,,,I have read most of Faye Kellerman's Books. The main character is Lt. of Detectives and jewish convert Peter Decker and his wife, orthodox jewish housewife Rina Lazarus and their newly joined family. They are all good stories and I enjoyed them all. "The Forgotten's premise is about how Decker and Lazarus's Jewish Temple is totally vandalized and what is done to catch the horrible people that did it. a good read!
on May 25, 2014
This novel introduces the reader to criminals and their recent transgressions that are a relative microcosm of an extraordinarily cruel and dehumanizing time in history, the Shoah. I believe Ms. Kellerman has made a well-intentioned effort to make the principle guilty party into a sympathetic individual in an otherwise enjoyable, exciting, action-filled story.
on September 10, 2014
Faye's book The forgotten was superb. It took me a long time between books but I am so glad I read this one. I could not put it down, the main characters just as I had remembered them. The storyline so believable it had me smiling, crying and utterly scared while reading it. Thank you Faye Kellerman, you have done it again.
on June 17, 2017