Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 18, 2013
I opened season 1 and began to watch. There is an episode guide inside the box and there are more episodes listed than episodes that are listed on episode guide on the second DVD of the first season. I believe it was missing at least 3 episodes. I didn't bother opening season 2 because I wanted to return set and who know how many would be missing from that. Even if it's just one missing or none from that season it's not worth it to me. I'd rather pay a couple dollars more to get all episodes that belong on these seasons. They are also put in case in a cheap manner. They are just stacked in one DVD touching the next to fit in smaller box. Makes it easier to scratch them the way it's stored. At least amazon is good about customer service so I was able to return for a refund. The part that bothers me with anything I put money into is when you pay for something expecting one thing based on way it's advertised and it arrives missing something, damaged or seller just left something out. I will be leaving seller review to and if other seasons from other sellers come complete I will be adding positive review to them and on product page because if this was right would be a great item to have. Hope this helps someone.
10 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2015
Oh my. I made the mistake of reading reviews for this after I made the purchase. Season 1: Two DVDs wouldn't play. Season 2: Discs 1 and 2 both played disc 2 material, disc 3 played disc 4 material, and disc 4 played disc 1 material. I would have been okay with everything being mixed up had all disc material been present, but I am missing all episodes from disc 3. I don't understand how something like this could be so incredibly messed up; it was cheap enough that I won't bother sending it back, but the cheap price was not worth buying on the first price.
4 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2013
At first i was skeptical after reading some reviews about duplicate disc and episodes missing but it's safe to say my copy's where just fine. I've always loved this show haven't seen it in forever so i had to finally get this in my collection watching this show still has me laughing untill my stomach hurts this show still has it's magic, i was constantly putting getting this seris off hoping a Blu ray version would be released but guess not and i was tired of wating this is a must have can't wait untill i get the rest of the sesaons!!!
4 people found this helpful
on June 20, 2013
I really enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2 but my only issue was Season 2. Two of them had the same episode, the dvds were numbered wrong, and I was missing one dvd with some episodes on them. I just received the new one yesterday and I haven't opened it yet but I will give the verdict soon. Other than that, the everything has awesome.
8 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on April 6, 2013
I forgot just how silly this show was! When I was younger it was one of my favorites and I couldn't wait until it was going to be on. You can definitely see (especially in some of the more serious moments in the show) why Will Smith has become the great actor he is today. It's great to hear the slang used that I had totally forgotten about!! The 90's were a great time!! If you liked the show then, I'm sure you'll still like it now! The price was great too! $19.99 for 2 seasons!! The DVD' s are in great shape as well as the cases. Definitely worth the money!! I'm not disappointed one bit.
on June 25, 2016
own all 6 seasons, and have to say first two are the best, along with the 3rd. in my opinion, everyone is more funnier especially Will's character when he is in high school (and I like first Vyvian more), after 3rd season there are lot of changes, Will matures more, baby Nikki, new aunt and few write offs, but the show is funny in its last seasons two, owning this series is worth the buy
on March 22, 2016
The DVD's of Fresh Prince I bought for my fiancé are perfect! They are in great shape!! Seem to be brand new. The packing was tight and the DVD's were still sealed. SUCH a great show! If your hesitation for buying these is worry over whether there in good condition, I hope to put your mind at rest. They were flawless.

If, however, your hesitation is whether or not you want to try this show, I GUARANTEE that this is a must watch! I can't imagine that there is someone out there that has never seen this show, but I promise that it will become your favorite show. Not only is it family-friendly entertainment, but Fresh Prince has a great plot line and outstanding comedy.
on February 5, 2018
This was a Christmas gift and the recipient LOVED them.
on December 5, 2017
Will make a great present.
on June 3, 2016
One of our favorite series of all time. I got a good deal on these new DVDs and we enjoy every episode. If you're a Fresh Prince fan, these are a must have.