Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on March 9, 2015
I have been using the Friendly Swede long camera strap for the last couple of months. I find it to be more than adequate for my 6 foot two, 250 pound frame. It will allow me to keep the camera readily by my side going across the chest and still being able to use the camera from that position. If you are using your camera for more than just a few minutes at a time, having the longer strap allows you to have a greater number of positions available to you so that your neck doesn't get sore from the strap. The material that is used for the straps are much better than the Nikon factory strap that came with the camera. A friend of mine pointed out that the Nikon straps have not been made as well compared to where they were a couple of years ago. I used the strap while at Disney and found it to be very comfortable while going on rides and moving around the park. I bought this as part of a bundle that included two straps as well as a cleaning cloth. For the money, you cannot go wrong with this product. The material is not as soft as it could be, but it is definitely better than the factory strap that came with it.
on February 26, 2015
Love these straps, replaced the brand straps that come with my DSLRs with these. I feel/look much better walking around wearing my camera strap over my shoulder across my chest at my hip side. Additionally, I no longer have to carry the weight of the camera around my neck and no longer walk around like a giant ad for my camera brand. As far as the actual straps themselves, I think I've had them for about a year now and they're still in great condition. Just a warning though, if you tend to walk with them at your hip side and more towards your back, just be mindful of spacing around and behind you. You don't want to accidentally have it bump into a side wall or have your lens hitting things as you turn around since it sticks out from your body.
on December 5, 2014
These straps are extremely high quality in look, build, and material. I picked up a pair for two classic film cameras and have since ordered two more for my Fuji's. For my professional work (portrait and weddings) I tend to use my spider holsters, but for my personal work and my "everywhere" cameras these are perfect.
on January 26, 2015
This is a great bargain for camera straps, you get two for much less than the price of a typical single one, how do they do it? The soft wide webbing feels good and does not irritate your shoulder. I had a neoprene strap before this and while it was comfortable it had a sort of stretchy bounce to it which gave a strange feeling of insecurity. These are a nice simple design and are a perfect length for me, a little longer than the average strap supplied with your camera. This puts the camera lower and I feel in a more comfortable place and also lets you drape it diagonally across your body.
on May 22, 2014
I took the beautifully designed strap hiking and even stuck my body out a car window over 100mph(please don't try this unless you have the correct safety equipment and a gifted driver,) and it held up perfectly. If I'm in need of another trendy strap, I'll just order another design!
on June 29, 2013
If you're looking for a longer camera strap, look no further. I'm 5'7 but I found that the camera strap included with my Sony NEX was still awkwardly short/flimsy--I wanted something that I could comfortably wear over-the-shoulder. Though long enough for me, it's adjustable enough that someone well over 6' could easily wear it the same way. The wide cotton strap is very comfortable, and nicely made.

Pros: adjustably long, sturdy, wide cotton webbing strap, bang-for-your-buck (two straps for ten bucks).

Cons: the little plastic tube, which secures the strap after the buckle, is too big/loose. Doesn't impede functionality since the buckle works fine... But if you have a lot of extra strap left after the buckle, that's a lot of extra strap dangling loose.
on January 27, 2014
I'm not sure what The Friendly Swede means by "extra long," but these straps are long enough. When I tote my camera around my neck it comes to bellybutton level, and I'm 6' 0". As others have said, the all-black strap is thinner nylon and the decorated strap is thicker and feels heartier, but I think either would hold up my cameras just fine. I shoot a heavy old 1970s film SLR, and these straps hold it just fine.

UPDATE: After a year of slinging my Nikon F2 over my shoulder using this strap, it looks as fresh and new as the day I bought it. It has remained comfortable at all times. I just ordered another pair of these, for some of my other cameras.
on December 10, 2014
My Sony A7-R came with a narrow strap with sharp edges, so I bought these. Price was great. I've only used the one woven one, but I really like it--it's soft and comfortable. And it's retro and I like that too!
on March 2, 2014
I bought the Friendly Swede camera strap to replace the strap that came with my Canon T3i, which I found short and uncomfortable. The Friendly Swede strap is very soft and comfortable to wear around your neck. The length is longer than the Canon strap that came with the camera, although I did not measure the difference. The strap was easy to put on the camera, and I feel it is securely attached. I put the black/white/bronze strap on my camera, which adds a touch of personalization without being flashy or a walking advertisement. You also get a bonus second strap, which for the price was a great deal.
on October 7, 2014
After trying a number of different strap solutions, I actually wanted to go back to a good, old-fashioned classic strap. These are great, especially for the price. They are thicker than the OEM straps on a Canon or Nikon, but not so ridiculously thick as some of the retro straps. The best part about these - and why I give them 5 stars - is how they come with that broken-in softness. You know how your Nikon strap took 2 years to stop feeling like hard nylon? Yeah... these are so much better than that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.