Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Game
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

Format: DVD|Change

on April 20, 2014
Loved it! I am not much of a Michael Douglas fan and I do not really care for Sean Penn, but this was a fantastic movie! If you enjoy a heart pounding thriller, than this is for you! Loved the ending!
on February 17, 1999
I instantly loved this movie. I must have recommended it to a hundred people. Douglas is masterful in his portrayal of selfishness and self-pity.
on October 9, 2014
WOW!!! This movie was amazing. You didn't know what was real and what wasn't until the end. THE END!!! You will never believe it! Fantastic!
on March 1, 2016
I had made a list of my all time favorites, and this is one of them. Got it for myself as a prezzy. Man it is a cool story and a true classic.
on May 12, 2014
I enjoy ordering items that can and will be a blessing to others. I am for sure that every person will enjoy a small gift of appreication.
on July 9, 2013
I love this film and everything in it. The story, the cinematography, the music, the transfer by Criterion Collection, Michel Douglas Performance.. David Fincher made a solid Thriller, very atmospheric. But still more, I love Deborah Kara Unger. Since I saw her in "Crash", David Cronenberg's movie, I felt in love with her...
I recomend this Blu-ray...
on March 6, 2016
Everything a cinephile desires. Demands multiple viewings. David Fincher at his finest. Criterion does a beautiful restoration, as always.
on September 5, 2015
Edge of your seat thriller.... What is THE GAME? Watch the movie and you will find it.Two thumbs WAAAAY UP (one of Michael Douglas's best.
on May 1, 2016
Everyone needs to see this movie and then reflect on their own lives and realize how insignificant we all are on this tiny little planet.
on August 14, 2015
My wife never seen this movie so I rented it for her, and she really liked this movie. She has been asking everyone if they have seen it.