Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 21, 2010
This is another in the greatest series of fantasy books I have ever read.A true page turner with many exciting surprises and wonderful characters.This in my opinion is the greatest fantasy epic of our time.I recommend every wonderful word of it.
on November 9, 2014
One of the best of the series so far!
on May 1, 2013
After the last two Robert Jordan novels which stunk this was a great read. Sanderson is a gifted storyteller and the pace is brisk.
on May 8, 2015
A+
on January 7, 2010
This is an excellent introduction to Brandon Sanderson version of the Wheel of Time. I have followed the books from the beginning and was very happy to read this new entry. I hope he can keep up the pace and finish the series ASAP!
2 helpful votes
on October 12, 2012
Little different than Jordan but really good. Let the Wheel Turn!!! Looking forward to the second and the third of the final three. Good reading and fiction.
on September 29, 2014
I love this series...read it twice so far.
on August 18, 2013
I have read the whole series and found each book difficult to put down. The characters feel like close friends.
on December 18, 2009
The book is in good shape and it got here on time. I also enjoyed the book very much. I hadn't expected the series to be continued after Robert Jordan died. I was thrilled to see it continued and that there were so many notes from the original author.
on March 19, 2015