Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

The Ghandarva Experience
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 5, 2015
what a wonderful thing - did this in the church sanctuary and it was very powerful - hope to make it a regular practice to give back thanks to the universe
on February 11, 2015
I bought this for myself, I just love it!!!!!!
on April 1, 2008
This is just a fantastic CD! The chant is moving and when used as a meditation it will send you places. You get four tracks on this disc:

1. History & Context
2. The Chant of the Archangels & the Calling of the Sacred Names
3. Ghandarvic Harmonic Choir
4. The 23rd Psalm

The first track gives a background for the cd and gives you a little bit of detail as to the entire process that unfolds during the disc. Tom goes on a bit much and you will find yourself only listening to track one once.

The next three tracks are the actual meditation/chant. In track two Tom chants various names of Light Beings (from ALL religions) that bring peace and divine love to humanity. I always envision this track as Tom putting out a call to all these great Avatars, Archangels, Devas, Saints, and Aspects of God. When they hear this call they all start to come into your space.

I have played this cd among friends and during meditation circles and people often remark how "full" the room becomes during track 02. Usually there are only 3 to 10 actual people in the room. So it does a good job inviting Spirit and the Divine into your space. During this track some people have even remarked to me that they heard the sounds of wings or feathers rustling - suggesting that Angels are in the space. Some feel what they describe as soft kisses on their checks, possibly from Fairies or Cherubs. Others smell flowers - especially roses and often various smells that remind them of a loved one who has departed. Most people will feel a wave of energy (usually experienced as a tingle) flow down or up their spine when a particular name is chanted. It might be beneficial to use Doreen Virtue's Saints & Angels Card Deck or her Archangels & Ascended Masters Card Deck or Book to look up the name that sung when a particular reaction happened in your being. That might be a neat way to receive some Divine Guidance.

On track 03 Tom and a choir of people sing a simple tone (Ahhhhhhhh) as a way to give thanks to these beings that have gathered or shared their presence in this meditation and throughout your life. You also give thanks for their services to humanity. I recommend actually toning or singing this part if that's possible - especially if you have a large group of people! The energy created is amazing and has moved people to tears, along with various positive physical changes in their bodies/beings. Most people feel happier (like a weight has been lifted of their chest/shoulders). Some feel a deeper connection with the Divine. Some even feel like a major stresser/illness/disease has passed from the bodies or lives. Those are individual experience that are often tied to each person's faith and belief system. The cd isn't intended to create a particular effect and in no way am I saying it cures illnesses. I'm just saying that people have a deep personal experience while listening to this cd, for some it can be like going to a faith healer or spiritual revival.

Track 04 is an awesome toned version of the 23rd Psalm. Not being of any particular faith, but a mixture of a bunch of religions, I still find myself deeply moved by this track. It can be used together with the other two meditation tracks (tracks 02 & 03) as a perfect way to end your meditation session - it is like acknowledging that these various Spiritual Beings/Essences will continue to walk among us in our lives. Or you can just use this track by itself as a prayer, blessings or way to remember those who have passed on in physical form.

Like I said, overall this is an amazing cd and meditative experience. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a deep, moving spiritual experience. The only thing that caused me to give this CD 4 out of 5 stars is that track 02 & 03 could of been Mastered at a slightly higher quality. I'm not sure if the sound is a result of Tom having sung this at a particular location that didn't lend itself to a higher recording quality or what. But I would love for him to reissue a remastered or new version that's of a better quality.

I have used this cd for my personal & during public meditations, to clear spaces of negative energy (since you're calling in all these Light Beings a clearing of any and all darkness is forced to transmute or move on), as a way to give thanks for all that I have been blessed with in life, during times of sadness or when I miss somebody, or just as background sound when working on various projects (spiritual paintings, when doing tarot readings, setting up a new altar, and much more). If you have a chance to purchase this cd, get it! Since Tom chants/calls the names of so many different Spiritual Beings it has a wide appeal to everyone of every faith. Devout Catholics, Fundamentalist Christians, Buddhists, Pagans, Hindus, and more will gain something from this cd.

It truly exemplifies the saying: "There are many paths, but only one destination!"
on November 18, 2015
What a blessing this cd has become. Tom is truly a living master.
on April 5, 2015
Tom is Prophet. nothing else needed to say. You will be soaked with energy after listening to this music.
on June 6, 2013
i love this cd and the beautiful energy that it brings to my home each time i play it. i recommend it to those people who believe in the spirits and guides of all faiths and who truly believe that we are all children of
on September 9, 2013
I love this CD and it is perfect,,, Good Service and I like your concern....for your customers......

on August 24, 2010
Tom Kenyon is a musical genius. I haven't purchased anything of his that I didn't like and this CD is no exception. I use it first thing in the day to call in the spirits to help guide me thru the day. It really helps open my heart chakra, I have no idea if that is the original intention. After the initial introduction (track 1) the CD seems short (4 tracks in all) but this does not take away from the uplifting impact.
on January 20, 2013
It is a cd I work with in meditation,beautiful.It is not a music cd,i use it as a tool,to bring Heaven into the room...
on March 4, 2009
Tom Kenyon has out done himself with this CD. It is an amazing experience. If you find yourself in a place where you don't konw which way to turn and you need time to chill out and just 'Be' this CD will give you the space and place to do just that! The love and energy that flows around you as you listen and participate on the second track will amaze you.
It's a must have!!