Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on March 5, 2014
Forgiveness is a foreign concept to me. I'm a master of holding a grudge and I have a memory an elephant would admire when it comes to wrongs - both real and perceived. I've been told I should 'let it go.' 'Get over it.' 'Move on.' 'Forgive yourself.' I don't get it. I wanna get it. I bought this book to help me understand and liked it very much. I'll have to read it again, because I forget to forgive. Forgiveness is a state of being and a condition. I'm a work in progress. The seller was great! It was an easy transaction and speedy delivery.
on September 8, 2011
Out standing book, a must read for anyone who needs to forgive,weather be himself or someone else. I feel all of Don Miguel Ruiz book are super reads. For anyone who wants to enjoy their life, and truly love. Another must read is The Mastery of love, and The four agreements. I have reread my books many many times.
on December 11, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading this account of an encounter with this Toltec master! I am a huge Don Miguel Ruiz fan and have all of his books, but I cannot get enough of the Toltec energy, so I went online to search out more sources, and of course the first links were AMazon!!! I chose this and several others and I think other than Don Miguel this is my favorite! Well written and very authentic, Oliver does not claim to be any kind of a Toltec master he is just a guy like you or me and that is what I think makes ti so real and fascinating to read....
on July 14, 2017
A thoughtful encounter with a difficult task.
on April 20, 2017
Great
on April 22, 2017
Love it!
on December 26, 2012
Oliver Clerc describes his experiences with Don Miguel and the importance of forgiveness and gives great instruction as to how to make this a life practice which is super important to spiritual and probably physical health as well.
on April 22, 2017
Interesting
on December 1, 2013
Ready to see how I feel about the technique. I have felt a shift in perception already. I have a feeling this will be harder than it seems but that much more rewarding. Knowing the four agreements is key to getting the depth of this
on June 16, 2016
I appreciate and follow the teachings of Don Miguel and his family. They help one find inner peace. I have changed my life with their help.