BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 9, 2017
I have all of Brene's books and will read them all many times. It's wonderful to have her stories in the car. I feel like the repetition is helping things sink in. This makes me want audiobooks for all her works. So good.
on August 31, 2017
Brené Brown is incredibly wise – her voice is soothing, encouraging, and understanding, and her down-to-earth advice makes all the sense in the world. In the form of "guideposts", the first CD explains the concepts, and the second CD provides suggestions for implementing the concepts. Brilliant audiobook!!
on September 19, 2017
Brene has a great voice to listen to, and pertinent advice for all parents.
on April 5, 2017
It's the book on CD. Didn't pay attention to details, but still happy with it!
on June 7, 2017
I love the author and is great to listen during my long drives. I've listen to it more than twice and passed it around my family.
on November 22, 2015
I adore Brene Brown!!!! After listening to this CD, she has become that little voice in my head reminding me that I don't have to be perfect to be the perfect parent. The information shared is not only relevant to parenting but also other aspects of our lives. I recommend anything by Brene Brown!
on April 13, 2014
This work of Brene' affirms the positive we are already doing as parents and gently nudges us to wake up and make some changes in other areas. A must read for all parents...new born to empty nester!
on August 21, 2015
I play The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting CDs in my car and now after several listens I am still picking up more information on ways to keep building healthier and stronger relationships with my kids (and spouse!). Brene's examples and easy way of conversation make it enjoyable to listen and learn. Love them!
on January 29, 2017
The sessions on these CDs were very helpful. I want to listen to them again to try and get as much as I can out of them! So much great information for people with kids, but also anyone.
on July 31, 2016
For once a concept of understanding in a way that not only makes sense but is apply-able to your interactions with your children.