Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on March 19, 2016
Great Book! First one was Fantastic too...waiting for book 3!!! Can't wait!
on August 10, 2017
The books seems like a filler. I'm struggling to get through it. The first was really good and I had high hopes. Here's to hoping book 3 is better.
on March 5, 2015
I had no clue that there was more after Goblin Wood and when I found this and Goblin War I had to get them. Just finished this and it was a great as the first which until I read this I felt was good enough to be a stand alone book. I can't wait to read Goblin War.
on November 26, 2013
Can't wait to read it!!! I've been waiting years to actually be able to finished this series you have no idea how excited I am!!
on March 17, 2013
I loved this book when I was younger and wanted my children to read it as well! I would suggest it to anyone!
on August 20, 2015
So exciting to continue the story of the Goblin Wood! Fabulous fantasy read.
on August 1, 2012
This book came in time for summer reading. My daughter lost interest in it.It was at a great price though and everybody's interest is different. Print was very small.