Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

94%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on June 23, 2014
I read this book over 30 years ago but didn't realize at the time just how rich in spiritual insight this classic is. I am glad I read it again and recommend it for anyone wanting to grow in their faith.
on September 4, 2013
Used this as a book study with some ladies from church. Loved it! We had great discussions surrounding his topics. Definitely recommend this book.
on August 25, 2014
An absolute must read for any one who is desiring to know God more OR for the person that thinks he is stuck in his wlk.
on April 15, 2014
Excellent work that helps believers understand the fatherly care of the living God. Dan DeHaan's ministry fleshed out in writing.
on November 20, 2014
This is a must read for believers who hunger to know God better
on May 4, 2015
Good product fast shipping too
on March 18, 2013
If you want to be challenged about your view of God, this book is for you! It has blown me away the depth that God is.
on April 25, 2008
I have known about this book since the early eighties when I read it as a college student seeking answers to hard questions. What I found here was, perhaps, new and better questions--Like, Who is God? How can I know Him? How will knowing Him change me? I have used this book numerous times in small group studies and given it away more times than I can count. It is solid biblically and theologically, as well as warm, inspiring and devotional.
on April 23, 2017
I read this book as part of a church men's group and I found it very insightful. In some parts, DeHaan explains his views in an easily understandable way. In others it was more complicated and required rereading to get a more complete understanding. I still recommend this book as the author works to help the reader understand how to get a deeper more meaningful relationship with God.
on November 21, 2015
Definitely one of the more insightful books I've read on the nature of the God of the Bible, and knowing Him as He has revealed Himself therein.

Eminently readable and practical, it fits neatly alongside such Christian classics as Knowing God by J.I. Packer and The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer. I'm surprised that I hadn't heard of this book being recommended before coming across it in a sermon series I was listening through online.

Do yourself a favor and invest the time and money necessary to carefully and prayerfully read through this lovingly crafted work. The rewards will be well worth your effort.

Soli Deo Gloria!