Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2015
Had copy my nephew wanted it and I gave it to him and reorder another for myself graet movie colletion
on January 15, 2015
for twenty bucks you cant afford NOT to have it! im getting all these movies and you should too!
on June 6, 2014
This is a great collection of the early Godzilla movies. Here we have seven Godzilla movies. All with there own disc and features. On the first four disc are the original Gojira (1954), with both the uncut and cut versions on separate dvds, Godzilla Raids Again (1955), and Godzilla vs Mothra (1964). These are the three early Godzilla films. On the next for disc there is Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster (1964), Invasion of the Astro-Monster (1965), All Monsters Attack (1969), and Terror of MechaGodzilla (1975). All seven movies include the original Japanese with English subtitles and the English dubbed version. All movies have been formatted into wide screen. This is a great collect of Godzilla. Here we got all the classic films that set up Godzilla top be the monster we all know and love today.
on October 2, 2014
It's great to see these old classics on DVD hope to see then soon on Blu Ray A+
on March 15, 2013
I LOVE WATCHING THE MOVIES. YOU LAUGH AND GET MAD AT SOME MOMENTS. YOU CAN LEARN A LESSION IN EACH MOVIE. GODZILLA LOVERS OR EVEN MONSTER LOVERS WILL WANT THIS COLLECTION.
on May 17, 2016
Some of the originals. But not all.
on August 23, 2011
The set was really good the boxes are great quality and the DVDs have a nice quality and finish to them the features are more than I expected so that's a plus great addition to any movie buffs collection
on February 3, 2014
We watched the original with subtitles with Mom, Dad and Papa and our son. Three generations having a great time.
We then watch the American Version with subtitles as well. (They are different - added scenes for the Reporter that helps with the narration.) My son soon got hooked and now his friends are asking when are we going to have a Godzilla movie night!.

It was great to share my fun childhood memories with family and friends. The later versions appeal more and more to the kids but keep in mind the 60/70s where not as PC as today. I loved them all being a kid at heart!

P.S. The original took it self pretty seriously. Nothing too graphic but might be a little much for the sensitive. more of a PG vs G.

Definitely recommend.
on March 2, 2011
Amazing purchase. Huge fan of the Godzilla fan due to growing up watching those films. The Toho collection is amazingly restored to DVD quality. Would be great if other Godzilla films were also restored in this fashion.
on December 20, 2012
I bouth this for the only reason to get a few Godzilla flims I need to fill in my Godzilla DVD collection. When the box was shown in pictures on the amazon store it showed indvidual cases for each movie in the box set I got is 2 generic DVD cases with four DVDS in each case. The box does have wonderful picture quality but the downfall is the packaging production calue is poor in my eyes, but you do get 7 of the best Godzilla films ever made!!!! My opinion is buy it if you just want to own the films, but is your a collector like myself track down the solo realses for theese seven movies for the better production value of the cases I've seen them for about 6-10 bucks.