Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Going-To-Bed Book
Format: Board book|Change

on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review imagereview imagereview image
91 helpful votes
92 helpful votes
on October 29, 2017
Has helped extremely with bedtime routine and it is written simply I can remember the book without having it in front of me I'm a fan and my son knows the words at the end he says rock rock back to sleep and it gets red every night before bed
on October 30, 2017
It’s sweet. Doesn’t make much sense that they exercise after bathing and getting dressed for bed though.;) I was hoping to use it to get my 2 year old in a good bedtime routine. She likes the bath and teeth part so that is good! She also likes the last page a lot.
on April 30, 2017
The exercising before bed gets me every time. Like what??! Haha
2 helpful votes
on April 21, 2017
My toddler likes this book. To me though, it is a little short, & slightly boring.
on November 5, 2017
We read this every night before bed with our grandchildren. Love this book, and the illustrations are just so cute. Sandra Boynton books are so much fun!
on September 4, 2017
22 months/ 4th kid. We have lots of Boynton books. This is a favorite!!!!
on April 5, 2017
A favorite with my daughter. She's had it since she was 9 months and now she is almost 2. She still loves this for bedtime. Its on a regular rotation in her library.
on February 27, 2016
This is one of my favorite bedtime books. We first saw this at the library, and after reading it every night for a week, we decided it should be an essential part of our baby's library.

Sandra Boynton crafted a wonderfully playful rhyme that helps reinforce good habits before bed (e.g. brushing teeth, etc.). Her story also slows down toward the end (or maybe it's just how I read it?), to give you ample time to get junior to settle down and start falling asleep.
on August 1, 2017
This book is given as a gift at every baby shower I go to! As a teacher I always give books and this is a must have as far as I am concerned!