Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Going-To-Bed Book
Format: Board book|Change

on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2017
My Nephew (Max) thrives on these books! This is one of his favorites l! And his parents too ;).
on July 31, 2017
Great book for little ones. The evening routine made understandable
on May 26, 2017
My grandson loves to read, & be read to. Always reads a book before bed time
on May 21, 2017
Adorable book. Perfect for an infant ... shirt and cute story. Great board book for a little one.
on November 1, 2017
I've been reading this 3+ times a week at bedtime for a couple of months, and I don't hate it yet. Massive props.
on August 23, 2017
Playful, sweet, lulling bedtime story. One of our favorites.
on December 27, 2016
The part about exercising after the bath is s little weird but my son seems to like the book
on April 16, 2017
Book is good, but it came with all the pages stuck together. When I tried to open it, the pages ripped
on July 21, 2016
I'm a huge fan of the Boynton books because my adult daughter loved them when she was little. The rhymes and the illustrations are wonderful! I frequently buy them for birthdays/holidays for all the little ones in my life - I can't even count the number of these that I've bought over the years. I finally learned to buy extra copies of the ones I particularly like to keep on hand so I always have a book to send!