Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Going-To-Bed Book
Format: Board book|Change

on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 16, 2017
Very cute book with basic words. Will gift it to a 3 year old boy overseas whose language is not English. Hopefully the cute illustration triggers some good desire to learn.
on July 31, 2017
Great book for little ones. The evening routine made understandable
on May 26, 2017
My grandson loves to read, & be read to. Always reads a book before bed time
on May 21, 2017
Adorable book. Perfect for an infant ... shirt and cute story. Great board book for a little one.
on August 23, 2017
Playful, sweet, lulling bedtime story. One of our favorites.
on December 27, 2016
The part about exercising after the bath is s little weird but my son seems to like the book
on April 16, 2017
Book is good, but it came with all the pages stuck together. When I tried to open it, the pages ripped
on July 21, 2016
I'm a huge fan of the Boynton books because my adult daughter loved them when she was little. The rhymes and the illustrations are wonderful! I frequently buy them for birthdays/holidays for all the little ones in my life - I can't even count the number of these that I've bought over the years. I finally learned to buy extra copies of the ones I particularly like to keep on hand so I always have a book to send!
on March 31, 2016
My toddler really enjoys this book and so do I. Unlike some of the other bed time books, this one is more relevant to her since it is about getting into a bedtime routine. The animals brush their teeth and get into their pajamas at nighttime so it's really relatable to my toddler. She even likes to read along, even though she can't read the words. The book rhymes so she can remember some of the words. This is great for putting children to bed.