Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,671 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,208 reviews
on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review image review image review image
on March 3, 2017
Our grandson immediately fell in love with this book and wants us to read it to him regularly. It has been easier getting him to go to bed since we started reading it to him. I recommend this book and seller.
on February 17, 2017
Any Sandra Boyton book is great! My 33 year old daughter loved these books as a child, and now I am getting them for ber little baby coming soon. Tge illustrations and fun nature of the books are delightful!
on March 23, 2016
review image
on March 6, 2017
good
on September 1, 2011
I have a 2-year-old son and I got this book for him when he was about a year old. Since then we have read it every single night before going to bed and he never tires of it! It is a cute story about getting ready for bed, and as all of Sandra Boynton's books, it has a good sing-song type of rhythm which keeps younger children attentive. As my son has gotten older he has memorized the book, and while I can't get him to actually "read" the book to me, he finishes the sentences on every page and gets mad if I finish the sentence without letting him. We've had to start doing this with all of Boynton's books that he has memorized. He loves his Boynton books the most out of all of his books!
on March 27, 2014
We love Sandra Boynton books!! Her books look the most worn out because they are read over and over.

Pros:
1. Fun illustrations, bright characters and pages.
2. Story keeps the attention of my 1 year old.
3. Board book holds up to the wear and tear of my little one.
4. Fun to point out all the animals

Cons:
None!

What I like most about this and the rest of her books is that it teaches my little one how to sit through a story. If there are too many pages or words, my little one gets bored and wants a different book that keeps her interest. These books hold her attention for the right amount of time and sure enough she wants it read to her again.
on May 16, 2017
I have purchased a number of children's books for my granddaughter and most meet the standards I would expect; however, in this case the book was well-used and certainly not new. Unfortunately, I put it aside and have lost track of it. To the best of my knowledge there was no indication it was used and not new.
on March 27, 2017
Very cute book to read to young kids before bed time. Can help them understand how others get ready for bed, even animals. I purchased this for my 21 month old son and cannot wait to read it to him. He is starting to get more interested in books.
on March 14, 2017
Grandson loves it ....asks for Mom and Dad to read it to him every night at bedtime