Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,744 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,318 reviews
on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review image review image review image
on August 15, 2017
My 2 year old granddaughter loves this book! We have read it every night before going to sleep since she was about 1. She has certain pages she loves and she mimics me as I read it. My daughter didn't know we had the same book, and read it to her one night at their house and was astonished at how she interacted.
on August 16, 2017
My 2 year old adores this book! Asks for it over and over again at bedtime. She has had it memorized since she was one and a half!
on March 16, 2017
My 2 and 4 year old boys love this book. They ask for it all the time and we usually have to read it at least 3x in a row.
on July 24, 2017
Great bedtime book for young babies and younger children. The book is a quick read and includes fun pictures, colorful artwork, and some normal habits included in the bedtime routine. Sturdy book as well.
on April 7, 2017
Read every night before my daughter goes to bed! 4 star because the story is very short.
on July 25, 2017
It is a very cute book, my 2 year old loves it and has me read it to him every night.
on June 25, 2017
I bought this book as a gift. I did not realize that the child already had this book, but apparently it was very worn out so a new one was very much appreciated. Kids love this book! It was one of Zoe's favorites. I would definitely buy it again as a gift
on May 1, 2013
We've got this and But Not the Hippopotamus and read both frequently to my nine-month old son. The text rhymes and is lengthy enough to keep his interest. I enjoy reading it; the story is really cute. But I'm with @Jeffrey E Kuhn, I'm not sure why the animals get all ready for bed and then go exercise. Wouldn't the exercise, THEN bathe and brush their teeth for bed? I'm sure it's just to have something that rhymes with "And when the moon is on the rise.." YOU try to finish that sentence with a bedtime-y type action. Maybe... they all begin to rub their eyes? Actually, that works. Nevermind. I have no idea why that's there other than to get their minds on being healthy. Who knows. It's a children's book. It doesn't have to make complete sense. Animals don't *usually* wear clothes or brush their teeth.

Overall, I think it's a cute book and I enjoy reading it to my son. You will, too. To your child, not mine. You're not invited to bedtime. Haha.
on April 30, 2017
The exercising before bed gets me every time. Like what??! Haha