Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

The Going-To-Bed Book
Format: Board book|Change

on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 10, 2018
Such a cute book. But one thing that bothers me about it is that the animals take a bath, brush their teeth, and put on pjs then go and exercise then get right in to bed. I just think it’d make more sense if they exercised first before they got clean and ready for bed. Oh well. It’s still a cute book and my daughter enjoys it
on December 30, 2017
This has been a favorite bedtime book for all three of my boys through the years. This was a new one purchased for a friend with her own little boy on the way.
on December 25, 2017
Nice book, love the board book, bought 4 of Sandra Boynton's books for Christmas gifts and all were so cute. Will definitely buy Boynton's books again for gifts!
on December 30, 2017
Cute my 3 year old daughter likes for me to read it to her. And she likes to look at the pictures. So far everything is still intact.
on January 2, 2018
Not a fan - Love Boynton's books - my daughter loves Barnyard Dance and Pajama Time, but this is no Pajama Time - just not much to it.
on December 28, 2017
This is a great bedtime book. It helps to calm my grandson and it's a sweet book.
on December 30, 2017
This book is a favorite in our house. We read it every night before bed - love it!
on May 26, 2017
My grandson loves to read, & be read to. Always reads a book before bed time
on May 21, 2017
Adorable book. Perfect for an infant ... shirt and cute story. Great board book for a little one.