BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Going-To-Bed Book
Format: Board book|Change

on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review image review image review image
on September 8, 2017
This is one of our favorites to read. It is short and has a complete story with an ending that makes sense.

Pros
Board book
Arrived quickly
Good illustrations
Plot makes sense
I really like the end and how they rock to sleep
Baby loves it
review image
on June 25, 2017
I bought this book as a gift. I did not realize that the child already had this book, but apparently it was very worn out so a new one was very much appreciated. Kids love this book! It was one of Zoe's favorites. I would definitely buy it again as a gift
on April 30, 2017
The exercising before bed gets me every time. Like what??! Haha
on September 1, 2011
I have a 2-year-old son and I got this book for him when he was about a year old. Since then we have read it every single night before going to bed and he never tires of it! It is a cute story about getting ready for bed, and as all of Sandra Boynton's books, it has a good sing-song type of rhythm which keeps younger children attentive. As my son has gotten older he has memorized the book, and while I can't get him to actually "read" the book to me, he finishes the sentences on every page and gets mad if I finish the sentence without letting him. We've had to start doing this with all of Boynton's books that he has memorized. He loves his Boynton books the most out of all of his books!
on April 21, 2017
My toddler likes this book. To me though, it is a little short, & slightly boring.
on December 21, 2016
This book helps to teach alittle bit about your nightly ritual of putting you babies to sleep, from baths, brushing teeth, putting on jammies and truning the lights out to go nighty night. Its avery short read but its a good starter book for the kiddos if your just starting bedtime reading tradition. Takes maybe 2 minutes to read it through at a slow but understandable pace for a 1 year old.
on April 15, 2015
Sandra Boynton's "But Not the Hippopotamus," "Moo, Baa, La La La," and "The Going to Bed Book" are three books that should be in every household with small children. These are definitely classics, for those who love snuggling and reading with their small kids. Silly and funny. These books have been "classics" and steady sellers for 30 years. A lot of little kids have laughed at the silliness in these books. Boynton did something really good when writing and drawing these charming and colorful board books. (My grown kids and I can still recite these stories by heart.)
on September 9, 2017
Toddler grandson loves this book - he even brings it to Dad to read at times.
on April 16, 2017
Such a fun and cute book.

I love reading this to my 21 months old girl. She loves watching the moon throughout the book.