Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,725 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,289 reviews
on December 13, 2015
me and my little man love this book. This is his new favorite book,he loves me to read this book over and over again before going to sleep. I love this book coz it tells the things that you need to do before going to bed, such as cleaning yourself, brushing your teeth and etc. it is very helpful in conditioning the kids mind to always do these stuffs before going to bed. It is also a picture book that your kid will enjoy to look at, it has different animal characters. The pages are hardbounded which is very important because toddler sometimes loves to rip pages. And the best part that I love from this book is the last part saying goodnight,that help me bring my little man to go to sleep.. This is very helpful for us mommies,I'm recommending this book for your little ones and for you.
review image review image review image
on June 10, 2017
I bought this for a baby shower gift as it is hard sometimes to get children to settle down to go to sleep.
Great price for a sturdy little board book.
on June 29, 2016
One of our favorite bedtime books. Goes through all the steps before bedtime. I sometimes recite it in my mind to make sure we took care of everything before bedtime. However... I wonder... why do they go up to exercise after they take a bath? oh well...
on March 22, 2017
Adorable, my 2 year old sons favorite book and we had lost our copy. This replacement is much smaller than the one we had before but seems to be just as loved.
on March 13, 2017
Bedtime classic. My son loves it.
on May 20, 2017
I don't understand why this book has such a high rating. Doesn't teach bedtime routine at all. Who takes a bath, puts on pajamas, brushes their teeth, THEN GOES UP TO EXERCISE, then goes to bed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2016
My son loves this book. Would read it to him every night before bed (now we read a potty book, hope it helps). It was simple that I have the entire book memorized by now I don't even need to look at the pages. But it was great for my son at his age.
on March 27, 2017
This is a must have book! Sandra Boyton's unique art and catchy stories have the little humans memorizing them after only a few times. And a great addition to your bedtime routine.
on May 27, 2017
It's an ok book. Some cute drawinga. Nice addition to a large collection. But I don't think it'll be one of the favorites we read every night.
on March 31, 2017
I love this book as much as I love the Time For Bed book. I would read this to my kids when they were little. It's a snuggly, short bed time book!