Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on May 14, 2016
The album (they're still album's to me) is amazing. The CD came promptly and was well packaged. The CD was/is 100% fine. The case is 100% fine. I'm so grateful to be able to buy this not-available-for-dowload-or-streaming music by the single greatest musical genius not of this generation, but ever.
on March 16, 2016
Best music in my collection!
on May 15, 2017
Another home run by Price. Some amazing songs and consistent talent on display throughout.
on January 8, 2017
It took almost two months to get to me. It was ok.
on March 3, 2017
PRINCE! I love him, and I am just adding to my collection.
on June 20, 2016
I had this in cassette!!! It's a great CD and a good choice for a collector. Pricey, yes...but worth it!!!
on December 16, 2016
Probably one of his best albums.
on October 1, 2016
Love this CD by Prince. He was a musical genious and I'm glad I added this to my collection.
on August 9, 2016
CD arrived fast and was as described when I ordered so it was exactly what I expected and was a good price. This CD is hard to find so I was thrilled to find it here.
on September 12, 2014
ALWAYS been a Prince fan, I came across this album and realized it was the only one I didn't have. I remedied that real quick!