Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

The Golden Rule
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 10, 2017
This book should be read by all children and parents regardless of religious preference. A basic principle by which we should all lead our lives. Reaching out to others should be one of our core activities. This book has pictures, references all faiths and is easy to understand. We, parents as well as children, need this reminder constantly. We have given this book to all our grandchildren and was well received by our children who will read this to them. The world would be more peaceful if we lived by this code.
on April 10, 2017
We really like Gabi Swiatkowska's illustrations. We have almost all of the books she has worked on. Our child has loved Infinity And Me since she was about 6 months. The stories are always good, too. This one is just right for our family. This book opens up subjects that I want to talk with my child about.
on April 17, 2018
This book explains beautifully that the essence of The Golden Rule can be found in many different religions. Because of this, practicing The Golden Rule is shown to be vitally important.
on May 24, 2014
This is probably my all time favorite children's book. When I read this book repeatedly to my children I felt that they really got it! The author and artist help us to see that the Golden Rule is the common legacy of tradition in its numerous hues of color. The bottom line of authentic tradition in its many forms is respect! -Amos Smith (author of Healing The Divide)
on September 13, 2017
Great story with some nice art work, but I'd check it out from library if I had a do-over. It's not one I'll read over and over. It's a one time read. Good for a classroom or library.
on September 1, 2016
It was actually in excellent condition I'm really impressed I didn't think it would be in such good shape! I always like to get everything brand new but I decided to try out buying a used one and I'm glad I did because I would've probably paid double the amount for a book of the same condition!
on December 28, 2016
Great message for your children, no matter what spiritual tradition you practice.
on May 3, 2015
I gave this book, which was reviewed on the internet, to two of my grandchildren. It is a lesson in how to live. If you don't want bad things to happen, do not do bad things. How do you want to be treated?
on January 3, 2018
Wonderful book to teach the universality of the Golden Rule. Easy for elementary students to understand.
on November 3, 2007
I was searching for all the books that Gabi Swiatkowska illustrated that were available at our library. This one just resonated with us. I'd like to own ALL her books but this is a great start. My daughter is a precocious 5.5, yet the stories were thought provoking and can be reread and rediscussed for a long time as we all know. I loved that they have tried to interpret all the religion's spin on the "Golden Rule". Especially since American public schools now tend to dilute out all religion, or faith, whereas I'd prefer inclusion of all. The illustrations are once again fantastic and add mystery and interest to all of the interpretations respectfully.