Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Good Earth (Cliffs Notes)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 24, 1998
In my mind, the purpose of these notes are to help you remember details from the book. These Cliffs Notes do not have the summmary that most of the Cliffs Notes do, so I found them t be not very useful. Don't waste your time or money. And if you were thinking about using these notes instead of reading the book, I assure you that this edition is one of the Notes that does not allow this to be possible!
on August 23, 1998
Of course, I always read the Cliffs Notes, ONLY after I have read the book. These notes were not very good at helping to recap some of those specific details that Cliffs Notes should help one with. I would try Barron's Booknotes here.
on August 7, 2014
This purchase was a good one. I am very happy with the purchase. I would recommend purchasing from all Amazon vendors as well as Amazon because their products are in exactly the condition that they are said to be in. I would not hesitate to order anything from them as I have made many purchases.
on February 2, 2014
have always relied on the original Cliff Notes to help explain the history, culture and makes reading the original text much more enjoyable.
on March 4, 1999
Clif notes is always good at what they do